• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
2lt3oyo.jpg
A Martinsburg man who police allege assaulted a 2-year-old girl is charged with sexual abuse and first-degree sexual assault, according to Berkeley County Magistrate Court records.

John Paul Knipple Jr., 28, on Thursday was in Eastern Regional Jail on a $100,000 cash-only bond set by Magistrate Sandra L. Miller, according to court and jail records.
http://www.herald-mail.com/?cmd=displaystory&story_id=230326
According to court records, officers responded Sept. 1 to City Hospital for a sexual assault complaint. The victim's mother told police that medics had taken her daughter to the hospital after a large quantity of blood was found in her diaper. Once she arrived at the hospital, doctors determined the victim would have to undergo surgery to repair massive tissue damage.

The victim's mother told police that at about 3 p.m. that afternoon, she left both of her children in the company of her husband, the accused, and left to pick up her niece from school. After about 20 minutes, she said she returned home and found her husband still watching their son and the victim.

She then left her children in the care of the defendant's sister while they went shopping. The mother said she and her husband went to several stores before returning home. Once they returned, the accused left again to go shopping for a computer part with a neighbor.

At that time, when the victim's mother attempted to change the child's diaper, she found a large amount of blood. At that point, 911 was called and the child was taken to the hospital for treatment. The victim's mother said she then called her husband on her cell phone to tell him what happened. She said the accused didn't come to the hospital for a long time, records show.

Officers went to the accused's apartment to look for possible evidence and they took a brief statement from the man. The following day, Detective Lt. G.B. Swartwood and Detective Cpl. S.F. Doyle were contacted by neighbors, who said they found a bloody sheet in the dumpster behind the accused's apartment.

In a statement to police, the accused said two men stopped by the apartment while his wife was gone and he left the children in their care while he went to 7-Eleven on Winchester Avenue.

He said he returned from the store and the men left before his wife came home.

Officers met with both of the men that day, and they denied being at the apartment. One of the men wasn't aware of the accused's new address and the other was at an adult care facility during the time in question, records show.

Patrolman Chris Williamson obtained video surveillance footage from the 7-Eleven that the accused claimed to have gone to, and there was no evidence that the man went to the store when he claimed he did.

This past Monday, Doyle met the accused man's neighbor, who said he had witnessed the victim's mother leaving the apartment the day of the incident. He said that he didn't see the two men at the apartment. The neighbor also said he was with the accused when he received the phone call from his wife informing him of the incident.

The neighbor said the man didn't appear concerned and continued to shop for an extended period of time instead of leaving to go to the hospital, records show.
http://www.journal-news.net/page/content.detail/id/525044.html

Yay mom!

My husband's name is John Paul. Thankfully his last name is not Knipple...I don't think I could handle having that as my last name.

Edit: I just realized this guy is from Martinsburg, WV...thats where my husband's from too....creepy. Thats where my husband's parents live and we go there at least once a week.

The victim's mother told police that at about 3 p.m. that afternoon, she left both of her children in the company of her husband, the accused, and left to pick up her niece from school. After about 20 minutes, she said she returned home and found her husband still watching their son and the victim.

Something's not right here. Based on the above (and the link) John was alone with the baby for approximately 20 minutes. (is that right?). When she returns her two kids are apparently still okay b/c she feels secure enough to go shopping with John. (Baby wasn't complaining? - I doubt it).

Oh - based on his tap-dancing story he either did it or knows who did it. Something is smelly in WVA

after a large quantity of blood was found in her diaper.

That made me feel simultaneously sick to my stomach, and also like crying for that poor little innocent.

After about 20 minutes, she said she returned home and found her husband still watching their son and the victim.

Jeez, the bastard must have attacked the baby as soon as the mother left the house! If she had left her kids with him before while she did a school run, then I guess he knew how long she would be gone, and what his window of opportunity was. Sick fuck.

images

Next time he gets the urge to stick his cock somewhere, he can stick it in one of these and the mother can turn the handle. Slowly.

Oh - based on his tap-dancing story he either did it or knows who did it. Something is smelly in WVA
If I got accused of such a thing, I would not be blaming it on guys that weren't even at the house. If I had a clue, I would be blaming that person. Only if I was guilty would I be looking for excuses and other people to blame.

I can't imagine this baby not screaming or fussing over this kind of pain. My 22 month old hits himself with a toy and he's screaming his head off. Something is so not right. Heal soon baby girl.

i'm imagining mom was running around with her errands and didn't pay any attention to the child when she returned after the 20min trip. the kid was around, and was apparently alive, so she went out again.

if i had complete confidence in the person watching my kids (like my husband), and didn't hear of any problems from the adult, if i were in some super rush, i wouldn't NECESSARILY even check on the baby before going back out again. if i were in a huge time crush, and completely trusted the sitter, i can even imagine asking the caregiver to figure out why the baby was whining/crying.

the question is whether she had ANY reason at all to suspect hubs of being a nasty baby raper.

I came across this awesome website doing a search for this horrible person. See my hubby and I live here in Clarksburg, Wv(we're not originally from here, long story) anyway we met this chick named Amanda who says that this jerk is her boyfriend! And she started telling me all about him! So...me being the Curious Cat that I am...I decided to do a little research(Ok I'm snooping lol..I do that when I hear, see or when involved in,sometimes not by choice)..and this Website came right up! And my~our instincts were right! (My hubby,a Vet, says his "Spidey Sense was tingling) I can't believe a person would choose to link themselves with someone like this BUT then again talking to this chik I'm not surprised! Of course she believes he is falsely accused...tho right now she's mad at him and moved on to the next available man.UGH! Anyhoo thanx for having this article here and for allowing me to join.

do you mean this scum isn't in jail? does anyone know why or what happened.

He was. I found a 'feel good' story about him from 2013.

MARTINSBURG, W.Va. — A man accused of sexually assaulting a girl in 2009 told authorities he was assaulted by another male inmate at Eastern Regional Jail early Tuesday, according to Berkeley County Magistrate Court records.

The accused inmate, Aaron J. Stanback, 26, of Ronceverte, W.Va., was arraigned Tuesday on one count of first-degree sexual assault by Magistrate Charles C. Cole Sr., according to court documents.

Police said Stanback indicated the encounter with John Paul Knipple Jr. was consensual and that he didn’t mean to hurt him, according to court documents.

Knipple, 31, was taken to City Hospital in Martinsburg following the alleged encounter and West Virginia State Police Trooper G.W. Merkich III said he confirmed with doctors and nurses that the man was assaulted, according to court documents.

http://articles.herald-mail.com/201...nmate-first-degree-sexual-assault-male-inmate

I came across this awesome website doing a search for this horrible person. See my hubby and I live here in Clarksburg, Wv(we're not originally from here, long story) anyway we met this chick named Amanda who says that this jerk is her boyfriend! And she started telling me all about him! So...me being the Curious Cat that I am...I decided to do a little research(Ok I'm snooping lol..I do that when I hear, see or when involved in,sometimes not by choice)..and this Website came right up! And my~our instincts were right! (My hubby,a Vet, says his "Spidey Sense was tingling) I can't believe a person would choose to link themselves with someone like this BUT then again talking to this chik I'm not surprised! Of course she believes he is falsely accused...tho right now she's mad at him and moved on to the next available man.UGH! Anyhoo thanx for having this article here and for allowing me to join.

This chick you met, she doesn't happen to have young children does she?

Anyone know why he isn't in jail? What was he convicted of and sentenced to? He has some nerve whining about being sexually assaulted after what he did to that poor tiny baby. But I don't think he'd be released because he was assaulted, would he?

If his brand of crazy makes him think that raping 2 year old children is okay then I'm still okay with him never breathing again as a free man.

Sorry, but that's just how I feel, some crimes just have no valid excuse or justification.

This chick you met, she doesn't happen to have young children does she?

Anyone know why he isn't in jail? What was he convicted of and sentenced to? He has some nerve whining about being sexually assaulted after what he did to that poor tiny baby. But I don't think he'd be released because he was assaulted, would he?
Nope

Wait, is he in jail or no? I found this saying he was in a mental hospital as of 2014.

http://www.journal-news.net/page/co...ound-incompetent-to-stand-trial.html?nav=5006

Is he the child's biological father? How is he incompetent if he was married and shopping for computer parts when mom was discovering he raped the baby? How is he "dating" anyone? This story has me so confused.
He was arrested after the crime in 2010 and in county jail. In 2011 he was found to be incompetent and moved to a psychiatric hospital. He was then found competent and moved back to the jail. He was sexually assaulted there in 2013. Another motion by his lawyers for a mental evaluation was granted (just a wild guess) and he was once again found unfit to stand trial in 2014, and again moved to the psych hospital.

Nope

He was arrested after the crime in 2010 and in county jail. In 2011 he was found to be incompetent and moved to a psychiatric hospital. He was then found competent and moved back to the jail. He was sexually assaulted there in 2013. Another motion by his lawyers for a mental evaluation was granted (just a wild guess) and he was once again found unfit to stand trial in 2014, and again moved to the psych hospital.
Well so long as he isn't free to assault anyone else's child I'm good.
I wonder why he was found incompetent. More like he's afraid of being someone's bitch again and doing his best to stay out of jail.
I don't condone rape but don't give it if you're not willing to take it.
That baby couldn't fight back even if she wanted too, so yeah shame on me for finding some smug satisfaction in knowing he got a taste of what she felt.

Jan 28, 2019
The prosecution of a Martinsburg man charged nearly nine years ago in connection with allegations that he sexually assaulted a 2-year-old girl is moving forward again, but without additional psychological evaluation being done first.

John Paul Knipple Jr., 37, was charged in February 2010 with multiple counts of sexual abuse, assault and child neglect stemming from the alleged acts in September 2009, according to Berkeley County (W.Va.) Circuit Court records.

In a status hearing Monday, 23rd Judicial Circuit Judge Michael D. Lorensen approved defense attorney B. Craig Manford’s motion for public funding to hire an expert to conduct a forensic psychological evaluation of the defendant regarding a diminished-capacity defense.

Manford noted in his motion that the defendant spent the last several years at William R. Sharpe Jr. Hospital in Weston, W.Va., after previously being found incompetent to stand trial. Authorities were notified in April that the defendant had regained competency, court records said.

Manford also said in his motion that he believes evidence exists that could support a diminished-capacity defense and that the issue should be addressed by a trained psychologist “to rule in or rule out” such a claim, records said.

Knipple allegedly committed the offenses involving the child in September 2009, and authorities said the victim needed surgery due to the assault, court records said.

A Martinsburg man was sentenced to 25 to 100 years in prison in connection with allegations that he sexually assaulted a girl in September 2009.

John Paul Knipple Jr., 38, entered an Alford plea Tuesday to one count of first-degree sexual assault, court records said.

Knipple also was ordered by 23rd Judicial Circuit Judge Michael D. Lorensen to be placed on supervised release for 50 years after completing his prison sentence, records said. Knipple also is to register as a sexual offender for life, records said.
Knipple was given credit for time served, including his time at William R. Sharpe Jr. Hospital in Weston.

Knipple was found not competent to stand trial in 2014, but the judge was notified in April 2018 that the defendant since had attained competency, court records said.
In addition to the plea terms, the judge also was asked to recommend that Knipple not be placed at any correctional facility where his father is being housed because the father allegedly made death threats against the defendant, records said.

Authorities have said the victim needed surgery due to the assault, records said.

Latest posts

Back