• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
33p32nd.jpg

Joseph Brown, 27, is charged with possession of a stolen vehicle​
[....]
man was arrested after police said he drove a stolen car to the Jackson Police Department, where he dropped off a friend who is facing a murder charge.
Joseph Brown, 27, is charged with possession of a stolen vehicle.
[...]
Brown drove Ladarrian McCray to police headquarters
[...]
for questioning in connection with Friday's shooting death of Glentez Brown, 31, at Windsor Park Apartments on Clinton Boulevard, police said. McCray was arrested and charged with murder and aggravated assault in the case
[...]
Brown, who police said has an extensive criminal history with JPD, also had a misdemeanor warrant for his arrest. Upon further investigation, officers discovered that Brown drove a 2015 Nissan Altima, which had been reported stolen from Madison County, to JPD headquarters
[...]
At the time of his arrest, Brown was out of jail on bond for four counts of auto burglary
[...]
http://www.wapt.com/news/central-mi...-murder-suspect-to-jpd-in-stolen-car/29273338

I guess I'm living wrong. Knowing my luck if I had any charges against me I wouldn't be allowed back out to roam the streets, they would just lock me up and throw away the key. I'm pretty sure I would not make good jail material. I will just have to continue to work at my
J-O-B and not live off the system. He has charges on top of charges still out and about and has a stolen brand new car. Next we'll be hearing about him pleading to the judge that he deserves a second chance and will never do it again all the while using a public defender and probably will still get out. I must lead a boring life compared to some of these nuts on this site! :wait:

Latest posts

Back