• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Muriel Schwenck

Beloved Curmudgeon
LINK
Montgomery police say a young boy now has severe damage to his brain after being exposed to methamphetamine by his parents.

Both the boy's father, Jody Lane Mothershead, 20, of Montgomery, and his mother, Tobi Flynn Wasden, 26, of Montgomery, were arrested by Montgomery Police Department officers at their home on Wedgewood Avenue in west Montgomery earlier this week. Each have been charged with one charge of chemical endangerment of a child and domestic violence.

Jody Mothershead is charged with domestic violence and chemical endangerment of a child. ...
The boy was allegedly exposed to methamphetamine that was being manufactured or distributed in the home and allowed to inhale it or ingest it, which nearly killed him, according to court documents.

Mothershead and Wasden are accused of showing "extreme indifference to the value of human life" and are being held at the Montgomery County Detention Facility. Their total bonds have been set at $75,000 each.

zero tolerance to that crap. from above lin:
636262892443770870-Mug-Tobi-Wasden-is-charged-with-chemical-endangerment-of-a-child-and-domestic-violence..jpg

she's got that inbred look
636262892441274822-Mug-Jody-Mothershead-is-charged-with-domestic-violence-and-chemical-endangement-of-a-child..jpg

I have no idea what happen to his hair but he wouldn't be walkin around here lookin like that

Last edited:
OMG ... not matching hair. I can't even stand it when he dresses like me ever. It has to be pretty formal or I'm like ...wait one of us is changing. I can't believe people cook meth in house at all. That's an outside job that shit stinks. It burns your eyes.

Whoa.
What the actual fuck.
I smoke weed and get aggravated if I am smoking in my room and my kids bust in without knocking.
No fucking way am I sitting in the same room getting stoned with them not even 10ft away.
What the hell. And even when I was into illicit drugs I sure the fuck wasnt doing that shit near my kid.
This level of selfishness makes me sick.
Be as fucked up as you want but leave your kids out of it. They deserve to have a chance to be better than you.

The fumes from cooking meth can blind and kill an adult. You have to be decontaminated if you get exposed and evacuated! Why do that around your kid? I wouldn't do that around myself without a heavy-duty breathing mask. Like full oxygen tank on it and everything. Screw that! Not to mention the explosion hazard! People that live through that are in for a hell of a recovery.

Back