• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sage

Sorry no pictures for this one
http://www.sltrib.com/news/3938642-155/utah-man-cited-for-allegedly-running

From the article:
A 64-year-old Riverton man was cited Thursday afternoon for lewdness after he allegedly ran naked in Spanish Fork Canyon with bells hanging from his genitals.

Several of the people who saw the man running in the Diamond Forks hot pots area were 8 to 16 years old, according to a Utah County Sheriff's Office news release.

The man, who was dressed by the time deputies found him, was cited for lewdness involving a child, a class A misdemeanor. He allegedly said he liked to see people's reactions from such an act.

According to the news release, the man was convicted of class B misdemeanor indecent exposure for exposing himself to an employee of a Saratoga Springs while ordering food in October and November 2005. Court records show the man paid a $587 fine after pleading guilty to the charge in Utah County Justice Court.

So what the bells were to get the kids attention incase they missed the old naked dude running pass? Perhaps he thought he could fool them into think he was Santa or an icecream truck?
[doublepost=1464375491,1464375020][/doublepost]
Dashing through the park
With some bells tied to my balls

I'm "bell" of the "ball"

xncm09.jpg

Last edited:
So what the bells were to get the kids attention incase they missed the old naked dude running pass? Perhaps he thought he could fool them into think he was Santa or an icecream truck?
For sure! If heard bells I would be looking around to see what the heck was happening ewww
(shudders) old man balls (shudders again)

Last edited:
The man, who was dressed by the time deputies found him, was cited for lewdness involving a child, a class A misdemeanor. He allegedly said he liked to see people's reactions from such an act.

look at me...look at me...I'm a weirdo!

Court records show the man paid a $587 fine after pleading guilty to the charge in Utah County Justice Court.

The guy is looking for attention...you call that attention...he was begging for six month

and a spot on the sex offender registry.

[doublepost=1464375491,1464375020][/doublepost]
Dashing through the park
With some bells tied to my balls

I'm "bell" of t

The guy is looking for attention...you call that attention...he was begging for six month

The sad thing is they did not arrest him! I mean they can arrested a man fully clothed for dancing in public (I didnt see his dance moves so they could of had a good reason)

What I do not understand Is why they did not arrest him! He clearly planned to expose himself to everyone around regardless of their age. I would have been super pissed if my kids were around!You will get arrested here in Utah for dancing may I add FULLY clothed in public but if you take off your clothes,tie some bell to your balls and run your home free!

Back