• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ph-dead-sanford-apartment-20160427-story.html

A man stabbed to death a 28-year-old woman he met through an online dating site, then he and his brother stayed at her apartment for two days as her body lay under some bedsheets, Sanford police said Wednesday.

Latrice Randolph was stabbed several times in the upper torso and back at the Hatteras Sound apartments in the 7000 block of Island Bay Circle, according to an arrest affidavit. Jimmie Elliott, 28, is charged with first-degree murder, while his brother Jeremiah Davis Elliott, 23, is charged with obstruction of justice.

According to his arrest affidavit, Jimmie Elliott said they met online several weeks ago and was living with her. He told police he killed Randolph on Sunday when he "[lost] his temper" after seeing text messages from other men. They also argued after she refused to let Jeremiah stay at her apartment, police said.

Jimmie Elliott, 28, is charged with first-degree murder, while his brother Jeremiah Davis Elliott, 23, is charged with obstruction of justice. police say Elliott stabbed to death a 28-year-old woman he met through an online dating site, then he and his brother stayed at her apartment for two days. (Video by FOX35)

Police are still trying to positively identify Jeremiah because he didn't have any valid ID and searches of databases did not match anyone with that name, officials said.

Records show Jimmie Elliott was charged with aggravated battery and false imprisonment in a 2014 case out of Osceola County. The charges were later dropped..

Oh yeah they're brothers. They're momma had to be on some some fucked up undiscovered drug to produce not 1 but 2 kids that damn ugly .

Yep. Explains why they can't find the 'younger brothers' name in registry. It's deffo false name not brothers AT ALL. LOL!
[doublepost=1461877847,1461877712][/doublepost]
There's something off about them. At first I thought meth... Then I was likr no way. Those 2 don't look like your typical meth fiend. Crack? Ding ding ding!!! You may be right. I pity the poor woman that let this CRACKHEAD in her home.

He still has his front teeth and no sores so that took meth out of the equation for me. But those lips, the hair that shows he's been stress rubbing it because he's fiend out and those ashy lips.

That brotha will sell you back your own fucking TV for $10

My first question is what exactly about this guy screams decent upstanding citizen. I mean come on guys, look at him!
He looks like he rapes chicks not dates them. Like did she look like the backside of a shaved monkey? That's the only conceivable way I can see her allowing this unfortunate individual not only into her life but into her freaking apartment to boot.
Once I saw this ogre like person hulking at my door I'd slam it in his face and call 911 coz ain't nobody got time for that shit.
Did she never see a picture of him? Just omg. I can't even wrap my head around this at all. Like what the fuck were you thinking dead girl?
Or maybe had you been thinking at all you wouldn't be dead at the hands of Tyrone Biggums and his illegitimate brother.

No see what happened was she was so tired of them rambling on about all kinds of shrimp that she took her own life and they figured it out 2 days later when they had finished the shrimp tirade.

x4s09s.jpg

First, let me say that I know the brothers (yes RELATED BROTHERS) personally. Jimmie was my ex of 4 years. He was not like this in our relationship. But something snapped in him. His brother Jeremiah… was already crazy. No, I'm not making excuses for him. But I know something really triggered J (Jimmie) to snap. He doesn't have the glow in his eyes… its just death. Sad… I loved that man.

OMG...another chick dead because some guy lied and told her he loved her so he could have a place to sleep at night.
It is the desperation of black women to have a man. These two look like they are at the beginning of the evolution process.
[doublepost=1472499388,1472499296][/doublepost]
First, let me say that I know the brothers (yes RELATED BROTHERS) personally. Jimmie was my ex of 4 years. He was not like this in our relationship. But something snapped in him. His brother Jeremiah… was already crazy. No, I'm not making excuses for him. But I know something really triggered J (Jimmie) to snap. He doesn't have the glow in his eyes… its just death. Sad… I loved that man.
You must have been desperate to have a man. These two looks like they a** is rusty and their balls are musty.

Really? Desperate huh?… tell me, what makes me soo desperate to have someone in my life? Is it cause you dont have one? All I said was he is an ex. Secondly, they do look like they didn't wash their ass that day… but shit, I'm sure you dont look or smell any better. Bless ya heart darlin.

I'm with @violet Rose on this one. Desperation is the only way anyone sleeps with either of those two mouth breathing side show freaks. Too harsh? Maybe, but look at these two. Not a working brain cell between them I can tell.
I doubt they know what love is seeing as they clearly have no clue about hygiene. I bet it took the two of them to come up with this half assed murder. Probably got tired after the murder part and just said fuck it coz they used up all their brain cells for the day.

Musty balls.
:hilarious::hilarious:

Besides that, look at their mouths hanging open.
I would never in a million years admit to having one of those Neanderthals as a boyfriend. Even if the relationship only lasted 4 minutes.

Really? Desperate huh?… tell me, what makes me soo desperate to have someone in my life? Is it cause you dont have one? All I said was he is an ex. Secondly, they do look like they didn't wash their ass that day… but shit, I'm sure you dont look or smell any better. Bless ya heart darlin.

A tard defender :banghead: Where is my popcorn? :popcorn:

ETA: thanks for bringing back up a 4 month old thread :water:

He looks like he rapes chicks not dates them. Like did she look like the backside of a shaved monkey? That's the only conceivable way I can see her allowing this unfortunate individual not only into her life but into her freaking apartment to boot.
She was learning-disabled. She might have been easy to manipulate because of that.

News update:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ie-elliott-murder-verdict-20161103-story.html

The bastard's been convicted, and he's going to jail for life. Good riddance.

I also Googled the story to learn a little more about the victim. Her family remembers that she was a really good cook, and always kept her apartment very neat. She dreamed of becoming a mother.

What an absolute asshole, to take advantage of a person like that.

i never had sores when i was on meth and i still have most of my teeth, and even they dont look too shabby. i was on it 2 years (daily use, $100 or more) and dropped a lot of weight. most people couldnt even tell i was on it except my God awful behavior. you cant judge a book by its cover a lot of the time. it very well couldve been meth.

Back