• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Jillian Jacobson was found dead by students inside a classroom at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California, on Monday morning. According to OC Weekly, Mrs. Jacobson’s body was found hanged in an apparent suicide. While police have indicated that they don’t believe any foul play was involved, the coroner has not confirmed the details, and an autopsy is scheduled for later this week. Authorities didn’t find any kind of suicide note at the school, but were reportedly looking for one, perhaps at Jacobson’s home.
Jillian Jacobson was a 31-year-old photography instructor at the school. According to KTLA, she was married, and her husband was notified of her death. It is presumed that authorities will speak with him as part of their investigation. Staff members who were close to Jacobson may also be interviewed by police working on the case.
http://www.inquisitr.com/1890691/ji...d-by-students-depressed-over-fathers-suicide/

It would be tramatic as an adult walking in on a suicide, can you imagine what it would be like for a teen!! Holy Snot!! You know they did a double take trying to figure out it the sh*t was real or not. Imagine the gravity of emotions when they realized it was all too real.. Holy F*CK-Poor kids!! :(

I hope the look into every aspect of her life because something seems not right about this one. It appears to be too staged and convenient. If she did do this in front of her students she must have been really messed up.

How selfish of her to do it in such a way that the kids she teaches find her. If you want to kill yourself go for it, but don't do it so that other people have to be involved.

She chose the classroom for a specific reason, just as many people select a particular location for their suicide because it has meaning to them or to those who will find the body. Certainly, she knew children would be among those who would find her, so right now I presume that was part of her plan. Was it selfishness? Mental illness? Other? Hopefully we will eventually find out, because to me this is one of the more tragic suicide stories I've read in awhile.

Back