• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
This is an older case I couldn't find here 2013, now going to trial, pos slit her throat with a box cutter and when she was pleading with him took her out and ran her over and dumped her body.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4244862/Murdered-teacher-s-final-plea-heard-voicemail.html
3D7AF18F00000578-4244862-Court_documents_now_filed_by_the_prosecution_have_revealed_a_voi-a-4_1487682688429.jpg

3D7C0F1300000578-4244862-image-a-6_1487682910433.jpg

nasty lookin
A teacher may have been heard begging for her life after having her throat slit by her boyfriend in a chilling final phone call accidentally made by the suspect, court documents reveal.

Jill Thomas Grant, 41, was found dead near her home in Indio, California, in 2013 and her boyfriend Michael John Franco, 40, has been charged with her murder.

Court documents now filed by the prosecution have revealed that Franco left a voicemail from an accidental ‘butt dial’ to a friend in which she desperately tries to convince him to let her live.

Most of the audio is inaudible but Miss Grant, whose throat was slit, is allegedly heard saying: ‘What if I drive the car someplace and call myself and say I was attacked. Would that work?

Arrest: Michael John Franco is accused of killing his girlfriend Jill Thomas Grant

‘But we can think of something to say like (inaudible.) I am sure we can think of something. Say it was (inaudible.) What can we say?… What do you want me to say? What should I say?’, reports the Desert Sun.

It’s alleged that Franco slit Miss Grant’s throat with a box cutter, ran her over with a car and then dumped her body at a nearby golf course two days before Christmas in 2013.

The recent documents, filed last week, add to the growing evidence against Franco in the murder of Miss Grant, a teacher at Palm Desert High School for more than 20 years.

DESPERATE FINAL BID TO SAVE HER OWN LIFE IS RECORDED
GRANT: (inaudible)

FRANCO: Is that better?

GRANT: Mo. (inaudible). No. No.

FRANCO: All I wanted to do. I will take you to hospital. I will call 911

GRANT: Wait until I can think of, another idea. What if I drive the car someplace and call myself and say I was attacked? Would that work? (inaudible)

FRANCO: (inaudible)

GRANT: What do you mean?

FRANCO: What are you going to do now (inaudible) normally I (inaudbible)

GRANT: But we can think of something to say like (inaudible). I am sure we can think of something. Say it was (inaudible). What can we say? (inaudible)

GRANT: I can say (inaudible) what do you want me to say? What should I say?

GRANT: No I want (inaudible)

GRANT: I don’t want that. Then what would I say (inaudible) again.

Last edited:
chain him by an ankle to a jeep then drag him through the desert until it tears off.
Then stop, make him hold it as he his chained by a wrist and dragged to town
on the promise of being driven to hospital.
Then reattach them wrongfoot tto arm, hand to leg and burn that phaggy soulpatch mess off him.

Back