• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A man who escaped Wednesday night from a corrections facility in Bowling Green was captured Thursday evening at the apartment of the ex-girlfriend he was convicted of assaulting, reports say.

The Sentinel-Tribune in Bowling Green says the woman, Bobbie Merritt, 29, is now facing a charge of harboring a fugitive.

Jhon Rosado, 24, reportedly climbed a fence at theNorthWest Community Corrections Center at about 8:15 Jhon Rosado, 24, reportedly climbed a fence at theNorthWest Community Corrections Center at about 8:15 p.m. Wednesday and ran to a nearby cornfield. The Sentinel-Tribune says Rosado had a nearly two-hour start before authorities were notified he was missing.

Bowling Green Police Maj. Tony Hetrick told the Tribune-Sentinel that police had been watching Merritt's apartment all day on Thursday. Rosado reportedly talked to his ex-girlfriend earlier Wednesday by telephone and said he was planning to escape, according to the Sentinel-Tribune.

Rosado was captured without incident, the Toledo Blade reports. The Sentinel-Tribune says he was found hiding in the attic rafters of the apartment.

Rosado was taken to the Wood County Hospital in Bowling Green with a foot injury from jumping from the fence.

Merritt has been charged with one count of harboring a fugitive, a fifth-degree felony, and was to be booked into the Wood County jail pending arraignment, the Blade reports.

Rosado will be charged with one count of escape, the Blade reports.

Rosado pleaded guilty in July to one count of domestic violence, a fourth-degree felony. He was sentenced Sept. 9 to three years
[...]
Rosado entered Merritt's residence on May 17 engaged in sexual conduct with her while she was bound by rope and duct tape against her will. Children were reportedly in the apartment during the incident.
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/inde...e_back_in_custody.html#incart_related_stories

A man who escaped from Northwest Community Corrections Center this fall was sentenced to more than 3 1/2 years in prison.

“I was wrong,” Jhon Rosado, 25, said on his own behalf prior to sentencing. “I’ve got to live with that and do the time.”
Rosado pleaded in court to one count of escape in relation to the Sept. 17, 2014, incident. He was also found guilty of a related community control violation.

Rosado was an inmate at NWCCC on East Gypsy Lane Road in Bowling Green at the time when he jumped over a fence and ran into a cornfield around 8:15 p.m.

His escape initially went undiscovered and unreported to authorities for some time because a regularly-scheduled inmate count did not take place until 9:45 p.m.
Rosado, who injured his foot in the escape, was captured by police the next evening in the attic of Bobbie Merritt, 30, with whom he had been involved.

She was sentenced to three years of community control last month after pleading guilty to a felony count of obstructing justice.
1578376594276.png

In court, Rosado’s attorney, Christopher Zografides, said that it was “crystal clear what he did,” that Rosado had taken responsibility for his actions, and that “this was done out of his love for his girlfriend,” but “very foolish.”

I wonder who she was loving while he was locked up.

Prison life seems to be taking its toll on him.
Good.

I see they recaptured his chin eventually.

Back