• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
Poor guy. His penis caused his demise.

Police are investigating the shooting death of a man who was killed by a woman he met on Craigslist who accused him of damaging her cervix during intercourse.

Authorities say Jessica Lewis, 34 met Marteese Williams, 25 on the classified ad site Craigslist for a casual encounter. According to reports, immediately after Lewis began complaining of extreme pain in her cervical area and sought medical attention.

Retrieved text messages and emails show that Lewis informed Williams that his large penis had damaged her cervix and may have prevented her from having children. She also demanded that he pay her medical bills. When Williams refused, investigators say she drove over to his home and shot him three times wounding him fatally.

http://news.aazah.com/content/woman...t-injuring-her-cervix-during-sex#.VTCz-pHn_qD

that his large penis had damaged her cervix and may have prevented her from having children.

Yikes. If that's true, that really sucks. But is that really possible? (Edit: Not so much the damaging in itself but damaging it so badly that kids are impossible).

She had no right to do what she did though, spiteful bitch. She won't be having babies in jail anyway. RIP Marteese.

Last edited:
If it were the case, then spend $300 bucks for IUI (intrauterine insemination) when you do want to conceive. Problem solved.

I followed the link to the news article. Some of the readers' comments are funny. Best one was "You're 34 .. Sleeping with guys you meet on Craigslist. You don't need kids you need standards."

Retrieved text messages and emails show that Lewis informed Williams that his large penis had damaged her cervix and may have prevented her from having children.

Give the man a posthumous award for Doing Society a Favor.

The whole thing about immediately damaging her cervix, leading to infertility, is BS. The cervix takes a far worse beating during childbirth than could ever be done by a man's penis.

She looks for "casual encounters" on Craigslist at the age of 34?

Yeah, I think I'm okay with the fact that she may not be able to have children, imagine where she'd be searching for childcare for her children otherwise...

Poor guy ... he gets blamed.
... when it could have possibly been one of the other 68 guys she fucked from craigslist.

Well what the fuck did she think she'd get shopping around on Craigslist?! That's like going to K-mart when you're looking to buy a rolex.

I shudder to think what she would have done if she'd found his penis to be too small.

According to reports, immediately after Lewis began complaining of extreme pain in her cervical area and sought medical attention.

Uh huh. So, you let him bang your head through the headboard, bend you over the bed and knock your ass across the room, knock out the shower stall walls, break the lavatory sink off the wall, butt scoot halfway across the damned motel floor bouncin' like a basketball in his lap, break the back off the damned chair, knock over the table, and do everything but swing from the gd light fixtures and then you're gonna holla, "Wah, my cervix hurts :arghh:, pay my bills!" Nah, I don't think so. Hope you and your fifi have fun playin' "Gay for the Stay" with your cellie, Killa. :finger: :rolleyes:

Gatekeeper!!! You fuckin made my day!!! The pix you put, of all that rollicking sexual activity in my head made me pee! Ty, ty,ty very much. I gave you a wtf instead of funny, but neither come close.:happy::happy::happy::happy:

Gatekeeper, you made me pee!!! Too funny!! The pix in my head won't go away!! Thank you!:hilarious::happy::joyful:

Just sharing my own visuals with the gang, lol. When all the voices start talking and showing me pics at the same time, it gets downright weird in my head. :joyful:

Maybe its just me but I would think twice if he whips out some monster sized cock.And if against all common sense I fuck him anyway,if ti hurts so bad you're damaging me I would stop.A little pain is awesome,a lot is just not gonna do it for me.

Maybe its just me but I would think twice if he whips out some monster sized cock.And if against all common sense I fuck him anyway,if ti hurts so bad you're damaging me I would stop.A little pain is awesome,a lot is just not gonna do it for me.

I would tend to think that if my cervix were actually being damaged by a sex act, I would be aware of that while it was occuring.

I've birthed two kids without meds, and had plenty of nookie; I can tell you, if there is something that is hurting my cervix I would know.

Latest posts

Back