• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2zfubn6.jpg

Police arrested Jessica M. Fuchs, 26, Thursday on sexual assault charges after results from the Washington State Patrol crime lab found "a large amount of evidence" on Fuchs' computer that included text messages of a sexual nature and a video of Fuchs masturbating that she made for the student.

According to court documents, police also found that Fuchs had used her school laptop to search the Internet on Feb. 24 — the day the allegations of inappropriate contact between the teacher and the student were shared with an associate principal at BHS — on "how to permanently delete cell phone records."

Fuchs was arrested at her Bainbridge home late Thursday, May 7 and was charged later that day in Kitsap County Superior Court with two felonies — first-degree sexual misconduct with a minor, and tampering with a witness — and the gross misdemeanor of communication with a minor for immoral purposes.

Court records detail an extended sexual relationship between Fuchs and the 16-year-old, who was a student in her 10th-grade biology class.

"
The communication was sexual in nature and detailed sexual activity between Jessica Fuchs and the juvenile student victim. There was discussion regarding hugging, kissing, making out, having oral sex, and sexual intercourse," according to the statement of probable cause in the case.

Police also discovered a video of Fuchs where she was naked and masturbating. The video was created at 4:15 a.m. Feb. 21 and was titled "ForMyBaby!", according to court records.

http://www.bainbridgereview.com/news/303097721.html?mobile=true

Do these women have mental issues !?!? looking at a 15 yr old and thinking ...
oh man I wanna bang him o_O that's fucked.

... seriously .. when I bartend on the weekends.
21 yr olds hit on me left and right and I think ... get the fuck away !! and they are LEGAL!

Last edited:
I just can't wrap my brain around being sexually aroused by any child under 18 and my Kids ages are between 23-27 and the only feelings I ever get with any other person around their age is MOTHERLY....
These teachers are IDIOTS.. do they not watch the news.. How can they believe for 1 second that they will not be caught.. they deserve to goto prison..

Last edited:
Ive never even been able to look at someone even 3 years younger than and think sexual thoughts. To me thats just gross.....and these bitches are nasty.....:eek:

I wonder what the student victims final grade is in Biology.....considering she was teaching him anatomy, for extra credit, Im guessing, :whistle:so maybe he wasnt so hot or smart in the original class. .... :banghead:

The son allegedly told his mother that he was at his teacher's home on Saturday, Feb. 21, and Fuchs was performing oral sex on the teenager when her husband walked in.

I imagine her husband said, "For Fuchs sake, honey, you've totally blown this whole 'no child left behind' thing!"

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYWHY WHY WHY........I WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO THE THESE KIDS. MY 17 YEAR OLD'S FRIENDS HANGE OUT AT MY HOUSE MORE THAN THEY DO THEIR OWN AND IT'S ALL I CAN DO TO NOT MAKE THEM LEAVE BECAUSE SOME OF THE DISGUSTING CRAP THEY DO. IF I WAS AROUND THEM ALL DAY EVERY DAY LIKE A TEACHER I WOULD HAVE DEVELOPED OCD FROM CLEANING THIS, WIPING DOWN THAT, DECONTAMINATING EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH! SO AGAIN..............WHY WHY WHYWHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????

I just can't wrap my brain around being sexually aroused by any child under 18 and my Kids ages are between 23-27 and the only feelings I ever get with any other person around their age is MOTHERLY....
These teachers are IDIOTS.. do they not watch the news.. How can they believe for 1 second that they will not be caught.. they deserve to goto prison..
Me too on the age thing!!!! Yuck and double yuck !!!!

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYWHY WHY WHY........I WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO THE THESE KIDS. MY 17 YEAR OLD'S FRIENDS HANGE OUT AT MY HOUSE MORE THAN THEY DO THEIR OWN AND IT'S ALL I CAN DO TO NOT MAKE THEM LEAVE BECAUSE SOME OF THE DISGUSTING CRAP THEY DO. IF I WAS AROUND THEM ALL DAY EVERY DAY LIKE A TEACHER I WOULD HAVE DEVELOPED OCD FROM CLEANING THIS, WIPING DOWN THAT, DECONTAMINATING EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH! SO AGAIN..............WHY WHY WHYWHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????

Attention....sad eh?

December 28, 2015

A former Bainbridge High School science teacher, fired before the end of her first year on the job for having sexual relations with a 16-year-old student, was sentenced Monday to eight months in jail.

Jessica M. Fuchs, 26, was given a suspended 29-month sentence for two sex offense counts she pleaded guilty to Monday — first-degree sexual misconduct with a minor and communication with a minor for immoral purposes.

Her jail time will come from an eight-month sentence she received for witness tampering, which she pleaded guilty to as well.

Fuchs will have to register as a sex offender and her attorney told Kitsap Superior Court Judge Leila Mills that Fuchs will not teach school again.

Fuchs will attempt to serve the eight-month sentence in a work-release program. The Kitsap County Jail currently does not have such of program, but Fuchs might attempt to use a program in King County, where court documents say she lives.

Fuchs told Mills that she was sorry, and she shared how being arrested and not being able to regularly see her toddler daughter has affected her.

Fuchs said when she was arrested it was frightening but also was a relief.

"Finally I got to start coming to terms with what I did, rather than hiding from it," Fuchs said, adding that it has been difficult to look in the mirror but that she is now able to because of sex offender treatment.

Fuchs had denied any inappropriate relations with the teen, and when his parents applied for a protection order, Fuchs submitted a document to Bainbridge Municipal Court claiming she had passed a lie-detector test.

The teen told Mills that now when he sees students talking to teachers he gets angry and wants to protect them.

"I'm never going to move on from this," he said.

His parents described a stinging betrayal.

In court documents, which Fuchs' attorney Jan P. Olson asked Mills to seal, Fuchs wrote that she had sexual relations three times with the student in February, and the two kissed in her classroom. Mills refused to seal the documents, saying the public's right to account for Fuchs' violation of trust outweighed Fuchs' privacy concerns. Prosecutors redacted most instances of the victim's name in the document, and the redacted copy was entered into the public court file.

In the documents, Fuchs also wrote that her husband, who has since filed for divorce, on one occasion walked in as she was having sex with the youth and helped her erase evidence from their electronic devices.

Fuchs said she had gotten close to the teen by playing computer games with him, texting with him and talking to him about his personal problems.

A sexual deviancy evaluation found that Fuchs, whose maiden name is Stahl and who was a 2007 graduate of the high school, was at low risk to reoffend and would be amenable to treatment. However, the evaluation found that a "cause for concern" was that Fuchs used rationalization, blame-shifting and denial as "offense supportive attitudes."

"She implies that her victim 'wanted it,' that it was not her fault and she appears to think that the biggest problem is that she got caught, rather than her victim was damaged," wrote Bill Lennon, a forensic mental health evaluator for Bellevue Community Services Inc., a private counseling practice.

The age of consent in Washington is 16 years old. The charge of sexual misconduct was filed because Fuchs was in the position of authority over the teen, making sexual contact illegal. Fuchs also sent the teen an explicit video of herself.

http://archive.kitsapsun.com/news/l...5e-cfbd-6ab7-e053-0100007fd4fc-363645981.html

A former Bainbridge High School science teacher, fired before the end of her first year on the job for having sexual relations with a 16-year-old student, was sentenced Monday to eight months in jail.

haha .. going to jail ... exactly where she belongs.

Her first teaching job, a toddler at home. That's plenty of incentive to do well the first year on the job. So she screwed up her career, her marriage, her family life, her personal reputation for some teen peen.

Latest posts

Back