• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
91jxqd.jpg

Jessica Cerney​
[...]
man's drunken flatulence earned him a swollen right eye after he allegedly "passed gas" on a woman's face.

Jessica Cerney was allegedly sleeping on her couch in Myrtle Beach Monday night when the gassy offender stumbled into the home intoxicated and crudely ripped one in her face,
[...]
Cerney, 33, told police that she left the room and went outside to get away from the man, identified as 64-year-old Darrell McKnight.
[...]
instead of keeping their distance, McKnight allegedly followed her outside and got into an argument over the incident.

After allegedly cursing and approaching Cerney in a "threatening manner," the southern belle told
[..]
she "struck him in the face approximately three times with a closed fist."

The punches left McKnight with a swollen right eye and requiring treatment at a local hospital.

Both were issued citations for fighting.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/s-woman-pummels-man-passed-gas-face-cops-article-1.1909236

Where is the gofundme account? Its bad enough when someone farts in the same room as me I HATE having to breath someone's asshole into my lungs :yuck: If someone farted in my face I would shoot them:rage:

I ♡ it. The "so f**kin' what, I got mine" look on her face is great, lol. The visuals I'm getting are hilarious!

She looks like someone farted on her face she kind of has a greenish glow too. :crack: i Wish they had a little fartface icon to choose from.

If I got hit every time I cut one off in someone's face I'd permanently look like my profile picture! In my house, nobody is safe! Dogs included!

This mugshot is totally throwing me! At first I just thought it was just posted crooked...

But no, if you drew a line going across her mouth and another across her eyes, eventually they would connect at about a 45° angle.

Back