• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
http://6abc.com/news/lewes-man-charged-with-assaulting-foster-child/1820425/

What I don't understand about this story is why the children were taken away from the other foster parent who taped the abuser and turned him in.

WILMINGTON, Del. --
Delaware State Police say a Lewes man is facing charges after he was caught on camera assaulting a 2-year-old boy he was fostering.

Media outlets report that police charged 30-year-old Jesse Allard with second-degree assault and endangering the welfare of a child last week.

Police say Allard's boyfriend told police he set up cameras in their home because he suspected abuse and saw Allard abusing their foster son.

Police say the boy was treated for injuries that aren't thought to be life-threatening and released.

The Division of Family Services placed the boy and a 2-month-old girl who was also in foster care with the couple with another family.

Allard was released on $3,500 bond and is not allowed to have private contact with anyone under the age of 12.

http://6abc.com/news/lewes-man-charged-with-assaulting-foster-child/1820425/

What I don't understand about this story is why the children were taken away from the other foster parent who taped the abuser and turned him in.
because they can be idiots, they took a couple of kids away from a stellar fster mom here that was raising them well and instead of putting them back in her care turned them over to tow separate other people [they were siblings] and within less than a year the new foster mom murdered the eldest child [all of I think 2 yrs old]. then, when she was tried she was fined 5 grand for the murder

I was just thinking of random reasons why the other parent would be excluded. Maybe SOP in foster parent cases?
Once my sister wss babysitting my kids while I was out of town. She hit into a fight with her bf and got arrested. Apparently she had gotten drunk. Too drunk to tell them who my children were. My kids spent the night in foster care. My mom had to go get them. But she had to pass a background test and they fingerprinted her before they released my kids. So I could be anything, really.
[doublepost=1490663066,1490662940][/doublepost]Is it just me? Or does he have the whole Hitler bang?

Back