• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
xprgc3.jpg
Jesamine Hearsum, 32, from Stroud, beat, strangled and sexually assaulted her friend after holding her hostage when she refused to have sex with her
[...]
lesbian woman beat, strangled and sexually assaulted her friend during a hour-long hostage ordeal after she refused to have sex with her.

Jesamine Hearsum, 32, stripped naked and repeatedly attacked the woman after trapping her in her home
[...]
Gloucester Crown Court heard today that Hearsum even threatened the victim with a knife when she repeatedly refused her advances.
[...]
later bombarded the victim with a series of texts and Facebook messages, even though she had already been arrested over the other offences.
[...]
Hearsum was spared jail, despite pleading guilty to false imprisonment, sexual assault, assault by beating and harassment.
[...]
Jamie Tabor QC sentenced Hearsum to two years prison, suspended for two years. He also imposed a three-year restraining order banning Hearsum from contacting the woman.
[...]
defendant was also ordered to sign the sex offenders' register for 10 years.
[...]
an earlier hearing, prosecutor Julian Kesner told the court that Hearsum had rung her friend - who had a boyfriend - in July this year because she wanted to talk about problems in her relationship.

The victim then went to Hearsum's home, before they went together to a nearby pub. Hearsum had already drunk three cans of lager and drank another pint of beer at the pub
[...]
The pair returned to Hearsum's home at about 9pm and went inside.
[...]
when the victim went to use the bathroom, she noticed the front door had been locked from the inside and the key was missing.
[...]
woman told Hearsum she had to go home, but Hearsum replied that she was 'not going anywhere'.
[....]
'The lady was worried and she said to the defendant that she had to go. But the defendant replied that she was not going anywhere.

'She repeatedly asked the victim to stay the night and go to bed with her. Her repeated invitations were declined.
[...]
he court heard how thing 'degenerated' after that, with Hearsum attempting to strangle the victim and punching her around the head.
[...]
'She started to strangle the victim who appears to have started to slump and lose consciousness. At that point the defendant stopped.
'The victim was in tears. The defendant put her clothes back on then attacked the victim again, grabbing her by the clothes and grabbing her breasts and undoing her jeans.

'It was during that attack that the defendant pushed her hand inside the victim's trousers and knickers.'

The court heard how the victim managed to use her phone to contact her boyfriend
[....]
who called the police.
[...]
Hearsum still managed to attack her victim and threaten her with a knife before officers arrived at her home.
[...]
'The victim succeeded in using her phone to contact her boyfriend on Facebook and asked him to call the police.
[...]
defendant saw her using the phone and when she knew she had called the police she started to punch her, once on the cheek and the rest on the top of the head. She stopped after a few minutes.
[....]
then went into the kitchen and returned with a knife with a serrated edge. She threatened the victim with it.'

When police arrived, Hearsum admitted the offences and was bailed. But she soon started sending the victim texts which - although not threatening - were harassing,
[....]
Paul Grumbar, defending, said Hearsum was a woman who was 'emotionally immature, easily involved and easily hurt'.
[...]
a psychiatric nurse who had assessed Hearsum told the court she did not need any mental health treatment.

Stephen Mooney, defending at the earlier hearing, said the victim had made a statement saying she did not want to see Hearsum jailed. She had been 'objective, rational and humane' towards Hearsum
[....]
Talking about the defendant, Mr Mooney said: 'She is an unsophisticated woman who lacks confidence, loves animals and clearly can offer a lot to the world. She places great store in having a loving, caring, nurturing relationship. '

He also said that the alcohol and her anti-depressant medication had combined to create a 'dreadful cocktail of events' that night.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...im-knife-refused-boyfriend.html#ixzz3JgGrzKFi

Hearsum was spared jail, despite pleading guilty to false imprisonment, sexual assault, assault by beating and harassment.
You have got to be kidding me? How do those charges not warrant prison time?

I mean, seriously, all the victim did was say "no", by looking at that female, she's going to end up hearing that a lot more in her life, what is she just going to go around kidnapping, raping and beating the other women too? Might as well, no one punished her the first time.

In that photo, her expression suggests she considers herself the wounded party.

If I'm ever attacked like that by another woman I'm going to make sure she leaves with some scars of her own if not dead.

That is bullshit. I bet the outcome would have been very different had she been attacked by a male.

Exactly. I'd put my hard-earned money on it.

And what's up with, "...the victim had made a statement saying she did not want to see Hearsum jailed,"? Then ?tf bother to file sexual assault charges!? Why not just tell the police, "nevermind," and save the wasted resources and taxpayer aggravation?

Kidnapping, sexual battery, attempted rape, etc. Unless she was hoping for court-ordered mental healthcare for her attacker, something's weird here. The article reads like this was a totally unprovoked, violent attack, but between the victim's request, and the judge dishing out then suspending a two yr. sentence, with the only result being a 3 yr. RO, this sounds like there's more of a mental health issue here than the article is alluding to. Screw what "the Psych nurse" said (assuming the orig. author got it right).

Last edited:
hahah at the marcia gay harden pic, i was thinkin the same thing.

[...]
Jamie Tabor QC sentenced Hearsum to two years prison, suspended for two years. He also imposed a three-year restraining order banning Hearsum from contacting the woman.

hahahah england

Anyways, i gotta admit, until the knife showed up this story was kinda fucking hot.

This will probably be an unpopular opinion, but you know damn well that she was given such a light sentence because she's not just a girl, but a Lesbian. What happened to “ We just want to be treated like everyone else, no different" Where are all of the feminists screaming for equality? Just like girls that want to be treated as equal, in every way, but then get pissed when you don't open doors & pull out chairs!

Back