1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Jerry Joe Bradish - Life Without Parole

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by skeptical, Mar 25, 2008.

1. skeptical

skeptical Active Member

This is so sad. I actually knew this man and his wife Judy. It's a horrible story and I never would have thought him capable of something like that. He seemed like the nicest man. Just goes to show, you never know.

Life without parole

Judge: Bradish evil 'of biblical proportions'

Published Sunday, March 2, 2008

By Staff

In a calm, soft-spoken voice, Jerry Joe Bradish recalled taking his 13-year-old daughter for a drive and murdering her in 1985.

"We drove toward Riverton, (Wyo.)" Bradish, a former New Fairview city councilman, told Lander, Wyoming's, Ninth District Court while pleading guilty to killing Teresa Joann Bradish. "I drove off the highway. We talked and we had sex."

Here the link for anyone that wants to read the rest of the sordid details:

http://www.wcmessenger.com/data/news/EkpuupZkFkfODZjxzC.php

• Like Like x 4
  2. Miss. Hill

Miss. Hill Active Member

He killed her ultimately for $10,000.00, that's pathetic. Why did he have sex with her? That just makes it worse and so twisted. I could never live with myself for 22 years, I think the fact he lived his life and paid his bills and put his head on a pillow at night makes him a monster! I am not impressed by him not having so much as a parking ticket. The mother is against the death penalty, I don't know if I could be that kind, I'd be all for it!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

I wouldn't just be all for the death penalty - I would beg to be allowed to be the one who carried it out! What a sorry piece of shit!:mad:

• Like Like x 2
  4. nurseronda

nurseronda Trusted Member

• Like Like x 3
  5. Unamused Cat

Unamused Cat Veteran Member

[​IMG]

I think he should have gotten the DP. I don't care if he accepted responsibility. He had over 20 years to come forwards, plus DNA had him dead to rights. bah...

• Like Like x 4
  6. skeptical

skeptical Active Member

How very sad too. How can a dad do something like that to his daughter? I just don't understand. I have an uncle who's wife passed away when I was 5 or 6 I guess. They had like 10 kids and the youngest girl was 4 yrs younger than me. He used to make her sleep in the same bed with him and when she was 12 she got pregnant. Had the baby and let her father raise her because she has been in jail for drugs and prostitution more of her life than she's been out. No one in the family said or did anything to stop it. Not even her older siblings that were living in the house with them! I was not allowed to get involved. I wasn't even allowed to go around them. I didn't understand then and I still don't now.

• Like Like x 3
  7. skeptical

skeptical Active Member

Where did you find that? It's awesome. That's him alright. I couldn't find a pic.

• Like Like x 2