• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
hvqa7l.jpg

Jerry Brown, 34, of Kentucky, was arrested Tuesday for a list of charges including attempted murder and indecent exposure after allegedly giving chase while completely naked.​
A convicted sex offender led police on a naked chase after attempting to gun down a preacher in a Kentucky pool hall
[...]
Jerry Brown, 34, was described as only wearing a wristwatch when collared by police after making a run for it through fields and yards in Russell County Tuesday.
[...]
Brown, who was wanted for attempted murder of Pulaski County preacher Jason Collins, allegedly pulled a gun inside a pool hall Sunday and fired a single shot at Collins.

The gun apparently malfunctioned, likely thwarting additional rounds from firing, Police Chief Joseph Ivan told
[...]
"He nervously fiddled with it and ran out of the establishment and in doing so, for probably over 100 yards, he was dropping unfired rounds,"
[...]
Brown, who records show was convicted of criminal sexual conduct with minors in South Carolina, had been living in the home of Collins' estranged wife at the time of the shooting,
[...[]
It was while Brown was spotted while allegedly driving a stolen vehicle Tuesday that he was finally nabbed by police for a list of charges including attempted murder and indecent exposure.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...d-murder-chase-naked-report-article-1.1910596

Last edited:
I bet he looked like a plucked chicken streaking around like that. I hope his next prison foray is a long term stay.

Did he think everybody would be looking at his swinging man-meat and never notice his face?

A convicted sex offender led police on a naked chase after attempting to gun down a preacher in a Kentucky pool hall
This sentence is pure gold.

The whole thing, RSO screwing the preacher's wife, naked man wearing only a wristwatch clutching a handful of bullets and a gun, and best of all the preacher is in the pool hall.

Back