• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
deserves to have the crap beat out of him fo being a sniveling twat. but I'm sue it was really his dog and we kill animals all the time [eyeroll]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719292/Man-arrested-stabbing-girlfriend-s-dog-death.html
428F935000000578-4719292-image-m-56_1500667684680.jpg

428F91B600000578-4719292-image-m-58_1500667699707.jpg

A man stabbed his girlfriend's dog to death after he claimed it would always take her side during their arguments, police said.

Mike Lado, 26, was arrested Wednesday for animal cruelty after he fatally stabbed his girlfriend's Boxer Lab mix named Blue with a knife in Lee High, Florida.

Lado, who had been drinking earlier that night, started fighting with his girlfriend and attacked Blue when he barked and growled at him, she told police.
428F91AD00000578-4719292-image-a-59_1500667733216.jpg

Lado had been out drinking before he returned home to his girlfriend and got into an argument, according to the Lee High Sheriff's Office.

When the argument ended, Blue followed Lado to the kitchen, according to the girlfriend, FOX reported.

The girlfriend said Blue wasn't being aggressive, although he did bark and growl at Lado, who then grabbed a large knife and stabbed the dog twice.

Detectives found a pool of blood in the kitchen, and a trail down the hallway that suggested Blue tried to get away.

I just can't handle stories that involve any form of cruelty to animals... :( babies and children are a very very close second, the mentally impaired (not the criminally insane- I'm sure you know what I mean) are very close behind them, and then the elderly close behind them.

Ugh. Where do these sad, awful people come from? (Oh, how it disturbs me to leave that sentence with a preposition at the end...)

Sorry you had to die for doing your dogly duty, Blue... This kind of shit is why I vastly prefer dogs to a considerable portion of humanity.

And that's when I would have murdered the fucker. I can put up with a lot towards me, but the second you mess with one of my animals, I am taking you down. That makes me rage out like no other. I remember an old roommate of mine threw my dog through my door, it even busted the doorframe. Checked to make sure dog was ok (she was passed being freaked) and went after the fucker. My friend had to drag me out of the house and moved my stuff out that day because he knew what would happen if I kept living there. Let me crash at his place and everything. Blue did what dogs are supposed to do. Obviously from this behavior, his side was probably always wrong anyway.

He will do worse in the future.
Count on it.

She looks kind of lacking mentally.

Blue seemed the only decent one in this story.

Back