• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Maybe you should check your friends list and see who all is online right now...

Me? Your one word posts interspersed with random rantings and threats is so very confusing.

And are you fucking kidding me? Like i am gonna get so butthurt that some douche on the internet is acting an ass that i would come after you? Are you fucking serious? Are you of this world? Take a fucking pill jackoff.

I'm saying that if NELL comes on our property or close to my family then there will be hell to pay! If she stays away, then there will be no problem. She is an invasive cunt!

Your profile was public, but not your photos... Nobody can see your photo's unless they are your friend. Except the thumb nail ones on your profile page.

No body here would EVER do anything to your family. I promise you that.

You guys... this is WAY NOT cool! He IS a new member and this is no way to welcome anyone. No one should have to worry about their family's safety. Seriously!

I'm saying that if NELL comes on our property or close to my family then there will be hell to pay! If she stays away, then there will be no problem. She is an invasive cunt!

It won't be easy to stay away. What if we see each other in the grocery store?

The Shell Station?

It's been real. Poor little Austin. I hope you can fully heal and reach your potential despite the fact that you have been given the parents you were given and daddy's "buddy" didnt help you out by finding you some help when he knew that at least your mom was passing out from pills and your dad didn't want you.

Oh WTF ever Dneilz. It is the page that shows up when you google his fucking ass. He is sitting here threatening a fucking woman for fucks sake. Get on his ass for that shit.

[quote="Nell]And are you fucking kidding me? Like i am gonna get so butthurt that some douche on the internet is acting an ass that i would come after you? Are you fucking serious? Are you of this world? Take a fucking pill jackoff.[/quote]

Don't listen to her, Tre! Nell obviously knows where you live. You HAVE to call the cops IMMEDIATELY.

One night, you are going to wake up and Nell is going to be sitting on the edge of your bed, staring at you, like Toshio in Ju-On.

juon-the-grudge-megumi-okina31.jpg

I have nothing to hide, but that is fucked up Nell! Who wants to see my page? Ask me to be my friend, and I'll kindly approve you to prove a point. Nell, you just went about it the wrong way.....I'm not Wiccan dumb-ass, just another privacy filter....

If you are using the new profile settings on myspace, which you are ( I believe it's called 2.0), then your profile will be viewable despite your settings. I think it may have something to do with the javascript or something. Regardless, if you are concerned about the privacy, go back to profile 1.0 and it will not be viewable. No one hacked you.

Please get back on topic with this, there is no need for any outside discussion. There are plenty of legitimate discussions regarding this case that may come out in the wash, try to focus on those and not personal attacks on each other.

Last edited:
How'd you even get my name Nell? Helen? You have no way of even looking me up. All my info is manipulated for good reason.

Tre wears a choker necklace and pouts his lips.

He takes it up the ass. I can tell.

Shut your mouth. My MySpace is private, unlike yours. Check your settings again before you start mouthing off about shooting people fucknut.

Back