• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
166kye1.jpg
Jenna Louise Driscoll, 25, appeared at Brisbane Magistrates Court on Wednesday charged with three counts of bestiality after police found videos of her allegedly having sex with a dog
[...]
woman has been charged with bestiality after police found footage on her mobile phone of her allegedly having sex with a dog.

Police were carrying out checks on Jenna Louise Driscoll's phone for suspected drug trafficking when they discovered the three videos.

The 25-year-old appeared at Brisbane Magistrates Court on Wednesday charged with trafficking, possession of a dangerous drug and three counts of bestiality
[...]
Driscoll was also charged with two counts of possession of an item used in the commission of a crime and three counts of supplying.

She was granted bail but will have to report to police once a week and live at an apartment
[....]
Police prosecutor Sergeant Scott Pearson said Driscoll had allegedly been dealing cannabis to friends.
[...]
messages showed that Driscoll had arranged for 113 grams of the drug to be sold for $1,150 and on another occasion 85 grams for $900, according to Sgt Pearson.

It was when police were investigating the text messages they located the videos of Driscoll allegedly having sex with the dog.
[...]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...suspected-drug-trafficking.html#ixzz3HajPOLZk

Alot of rape victims usually dont comment and want to keep their faces out of national headline news.....dogs are no different in this case. Poor doggy....:bag::snaphappy:

I remember a few years ago, a woman in Ireland was feeling freaky and decided to try some puppy love, and it turns out she was unaware of the fact (because why would you be?) that she was severely allergic to canine semen. I think she actually died!

ya know, what's up with these not-terrible looking chicks fucking dogs all the time?

??? The fuck is wrong with your taste in women. She looks like trash, underfed, disgusting, drugged out trash. Sick.

This is the type of broad who wouldn't surprise me to learn has banged a dog or two, or anything else for that matter.

??? The fuck is wrong with your taste in women. She looks like trash, underfed, disgusting, drugged out trash. Sick.

This is the type of broad who wouldn't surprise me to learn has banged a dog or two, or anything else for that matter.
She actually looks pretty dam good, when you zoom into the door pic
30jnq5v.jpg

She had to have been smoking some serious loud.

Poor dog..
Needs an std test ASAP

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT ?
..no seriously though , someone open that skanks door to let the dog free...
Guess it didnt have a peanut allergy

I think she's reduced to canine company by the price she's charging. I last paid 150.00 and threw on 20 for a tip.

e04d1v.jpg

Judge Terry Martin sentenced Jenna Louise Driscoll, 27, to two-and-a-half years' probation for three counts of bestiality, which he described as "repugnant", and a wholly suspended two-and-a-half year jail term for trafficking.

The court heard the 27-year-old once had sex with the dog in front of her partner, and on two other occasions sent video of her having intercourse with the dog to arouse him. :confused:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-with-dog-gets-probation-20161121-gsu5rd.html

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-dog-should-not-own-pets-20161122-gsv3bu.html

Latest posts

Back