• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
This is here in my town. I wasn't even going to post it, but since it's making national headlines, here we go.

woman has filmed the tense moment she confronted a convicted video voyeur known for preying on women, at Target.

Candice Spivey had been shopping at the store in Yulee, Florida when she was approached by Jeffrey Polizzi in the bikini section on Tuesday, April 26.

The shopper said she immediately recognized the 31-year-old who had come up to her in a different store two years ago, and began asking her inappropriate questions of a sexual nature - all while filming her on his phone, she ...

Filming the interaction on her phone, Spivey confronted Polizzi asking if he remembered her.

He immediately bolted from the store as she gave chase behind him and shouting for shoppers and staff to call the police.

The video ended with Polizzi, who has previous convictions for voyeurism, fleeing across the car park.

But in Spivey's Facebook post, which has been viewed more than 1.7 million times, she said that was not the end of the incident.
She says that she and several staff members from Target had identified the voyeur's truck and were waiting by it when he returned.

The suspect had jumped in his vehicle and sped away - directly in front of a police car responding to the incident at the store, she added.

After a short police chase, he was pulled over and arrested for reckless driving.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...voyeur-known-preying-women.html#ixzz47XVyIF3T

Dude is a regular at my store. As far as I know, he's not been caught doing any of this. But we're watching for him now.
I told all the women to come get me. I'll just glare at him.

Back in 2009, he got caught with a shoe camera filming upskirt pics.
He's married, has 3 kids. His wife knows, she's still with him.

Back in my bartending days, there was this skeevy dude who used to tell all the female bartenders and guests that he was a gynocologist. He liked to talk about vag in great detail and it was eye-rolly gross. He would ask nasty questions and I guess people weren't quite as WTF because ya know, DOCTOR. :nurse:

Except the guy did not know I knew who he was. He owned a pizza joint in the town my mom lived in. Not a gyno. :rolleyes:

My boss finally called him out on it and he never came back.

What possesses these fuckers to act this way?

Asking women unsolicited sexually inappropriate questions is a crime and an imposition...they should check his phone...lay a few more charges.

About 6 years ago I am at the mall and they have this little water play area for kids. So Allison is in the water in her swim suit and there is this guy. He is watching all the kids and he doesn't know I am watching him. I waited about 15 minutes and no child was his, no woman was his either. He was alone just watching the kids.

So I walk up to him with my Nikon and I filmed him. I said, Imsee you. You don't belong here and you are on video,so,Imsuggest you leave before I make a scene.

He must have been guilty because he got up and walked away. I kept that file for like 4 years till my computer died must incase.

Never stop being mindful of creepers.

The guy sounds like he needs a serious beating.

Everyone knows sexually inappropriate questions belong on dating apps and blind first dates...lol

I said, Imsee you.

I was like this when my kids were young too...watching who is watching...like don't even LOOK at my kids...Don't talk to them, don't stand near them...Or I will kill you!
[doublepost=1462295501,1462295258][/doublepost]
Did you all watch the video? The look of OH, SHIT on his face was hilarious.

The look on his face WAS hilarious...I'm glad he ran like a bitch instead of punching her in the face because it could have went either way from here.

Asking women unsolicited sexually inappropriate questions is a crime and an imposition.

It's also called harmless flirting. Crime my ass.

I don't understand what the big deal was with him in the target store in this incident. Dumb story. So he asked some innappropriate/offensive questions, big deal? I'm not even sure why he sped away like he did. Dipshit.

Uppity wenches in this story are prob the same target customers who are planning on boycotting the place cuz they dared to say it's okay for transexuals to use their non-genetic identity bathrooms. Fucking idiots.

Who calls the cops cuz someone fucking TALKED to them? Nutbag.

Last edited:
So he asked some innappropriate/offensive questions, big deal?

So if some homosexual (most non offensive term I can think of because I really want to say queer) came up to YOU in Target and asked YOU if you would spread your ass for him (for free because you're not a corner cowboy just a shopper at Target) so he could sniff your ass hole and balls ... you wouldn't be weirded out, want the police to show up? God jack...imagine is some random dude walked up to your wife and asked her if he could smell her pussy...or touch her tits?

So if some homosexual (most non offensive term I can think of because I really want to say queer) came up to YOU in Target and asked YOU if you would spread your ass for him (for free because you're not a corner cowboy just a shopper at Target) so he could sniff your ass hole and balls ... you wouldn't be weirded out, want the police to show up? God jack...imagine is some random dude walked up to your wife and asked her if he could smell her pussy...or touch her tits?

Weirding someone out is hardly a criminal act.

I suppose calling the cops is somewhat understandable if the comments were creepy enough and the person receiving them is sensitive enough. HOWEVER, there's no fucking sense in running after the guy. This woman is fucking batshit, no doubt about it.

This woman is fucking batshit, no doubt about it.

I would call her an outraged woman...not bat shit Jack. I'm just glad the worm ran at all instead of getting confrontational and punching her in the face.
[doublepost=1462391250,1462390905][/doublepost]
the person receiving them is sensitive enough.

What if she was ten? Too sensitive...or elderly...surely you're not going to suggest that old broads are too sensitive...should be used to this kind of thing by their age.

Back