• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Jeff-Rubin.jpg

PORTLAND, OR
– Police arrested 27-year-old Jeff Rubin on Friday after he allegedly pissed all over fellow passengers on JetBlue flight.

According to witnesses, Rubin had been sleeping for the majority of the flight from Anchorage, but about 30 minutes before landing, “he stood up and began urinating through the crack of the seat onto the passengers seated in front of him.”

But Rubin wasn’t finished. As he was pissing on the passengers in front of him, Rubin lost his balance and fell backwards and “urinate(d) upwards which got the passengers and seats next to him as well as some other passengers’ personal belongings.”

After the plane landed, Port of Portland Police boarded and found Rubin passed out in his seat. An officer then began interviewing passengers. “At one point, the officer was like, ‘Who got peed on?“‘ said Suzanna Caldwell, who was sitting two rows in front of Rubin.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/09...ssengers-aboard-jetblue-flight/#ixzz3ljT6Covn

A kid named Tony, sitting behind me in our catechism class back in third grade, threw up all over me once. Covered my whole back and everything. Man it stunk. It was chunky, too.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: This is funny as hell!
Granted... I would have punched this dude in the head :D
But... If i had a penis i may wanna be able to just whip it out n piss on a couple people as well :shrug: (probably good i wasn't born a man) :whistle:

But... If i had a penis i may wanna be able to just whip it out n piss on a couple people as well :shrug: (probably good i wasn't born a man) :whistle:
Right? I'd write my name in the snow all the goddamn time!

I've known a couple of guys who had problems with sleepwalking combined with sleep pissing, problems which led to piss soaked couches and closets. I'm not trying to say this guy isn't responsible for his actions, but I am trying to say that I'm grateful that a full bladder still wakes me up completely...

Maybe he didn't fall backwards. Maybe someone pushed. I don't know what I would've done, but I don't think it would've been pretty.

He should advertise his "services" on craigslist or some shit. Find people that are into that kinda thing before he gets his ass kicked for real cuz thats nasty!

I got so drunk once I peed in the trashcan in the kitchen.

Rob kept me anyway. ;)

Omg i remember a time when my x-husbands brother was staying with us for a while. He pissed in the clothes dryer! I was so annoyed. He had no clue. He fell asleep eating a steak and cheese sub as well. He did all kinds of wierd shit.

What's stopping you now?

Very commendable that no one reacted with violence, which would have only made the situation worse and would have caused a dangerous disruption for all souls aboard this flight. Very rare to see calmer, reasonable heads prevail, especially in this country.

I knew a guy in the Marine Corps who, sleepwalking, pissed in our CO's boots when we were on bivouac. Our CO, not knowing what was going on, shook the kid awake. The kid shrugged him off and said, "Leave me alone, man; I'm taking a piss."

I knew a guy in the Marine Corps who, sleepwalking, pissed in our CO's boots when we were on bivouac. Our CO, not knowing what was going on, shook the kid awake. The kid shrugged him off and said, "Leave me alone, man; I'm taking a piss."
What did the CO do about it? Do tell.

What did the CO do about it? Do tell.
He ended up not doing anything once he learned about the sleep walking problem. :) Though I thought sleep walking was one of those things that got you kicked out of the service - may have been okay since it was the Reserve and not Active.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: This is funny as hell!
Granted... I would have punched this dude in the head :D

Right? I'd write my name in the snow all the goddamn time!

I dunno how to post pictures but just get one of these and pee on whoever and write on all the snow you like hahah
http://go-girl.com

I dunno how to post pictures but just get one of these and pee on whoever and write on all the snow you like hahah
http://go-girl.com
From everything I've read, those things are messy and really only good for using while visiting Third World countries with awful restroom facilities. They're also not flexible enough for writing purposes. It was a good idea, though.

He ended up not doing anything once he learned about the sleep walking problem. :) Though I thought sleep walking was one of those things that got you kicked out of the service - may have been okay since it was the Reserve and not Active.
That makes sense. The CO had probably seen plenty of stuff over time.

My 20 year old niece is getting one for Christmas! She acted a fool about her mother and I going camping two weeks ago and kept insisting we needed to get a "she-wee". Well now there will be one handy once Auntie Rie has her revenge! Muah-ah-ah... :vamp:
There's a whole host of competing products promising to enhance a gal's micturation experience, among them the "Lady J Urinary Flow Director," the "Go Girl," and some disposable wax-paper ones whose clever name escapes me at the moment. I like the single-use idea, as places where you're avoiding sitting down rarely offer loo tissue, and who wants to stick a wee-wetted rubber doohickey back into their purse?

I have known many people who pissed in odd places. Typically it involves being fucked up and walking into the room next to the bathroom. Some people have to medicate before flight due to fear which could be a factor here.

From everything I've read, those things are messy and really only good for using while visiting Third World countries with awful restroom facilities. They're also not flexible enough for writing purposes. It was a good idea, though.[/QUOTE

:( Lame

Back