• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Jeanine Sammis, 36, was caught on camera slapping a 1-year-old toddler on the back of her head on different occasions in late September, according to Nassau County police.

Police said a worker at the day care recorded Sammis after witnessing the alleged abuse.

Grace Pok's daughter attends KinderCare and she found the allegations upsetting. "I feel terrible for the baby's mom."

KinderCare issued a statement to WPIX and said, "We take all concerns about our teachers and staff seriously and follow a very specific protocol anytime a concern is raised."
http://fox40.com/2017/10/20/woman-a...be2&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Well, I can't copy and paste a screenshot of her face, her mugshot.

Let's just say the "I don't give flying fuck" attitude is prevalent with this one.

:eek:

By the time your ass is 36 you should know if you can handle being in a room full of small children.

Stupid fucking bitch....

By the time your ass is 36 you should know if you can handle being in a room full of small children.

Stupid fucking bitch....
It was probably one those cases where she is singling out the one she can't stand while taking good care of the other babies and kids

Hope her mom fucks her up!

Back