• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
08/17/17

brownies18n.jpg

Jason Eric Gonzales reportedly assaulted his girlfriend over the disappearance of a tray of brownies he baked.
(ODESSA PD)
Jason Eric Gonzales was arrested in Texas after allegedly punching and kicking his girlfriend over the disappearance of brownies, CBS 7 reported.

Police in Odessa launched an investigation after receiving a call from a hospital about a 42-year-old assault victim.

Reporters with the outlet were told by police that Gonzales said he baked brownies for the victim. After learning that the baked goods had been eaten by someone else, he resorted to violence.

Gonzales reportedly punched the woman several times in the chest and kicked her in the ankle. According to the outlet, she was seriously injured in the attack.

...His girlfriend apparently filed several assault reports against him at different times throughout the last year.

According to the Ector County Sheriff's Office, Gonzales has been charged with continuous violence against family, retaliation and a child support-related offense.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-man-punched-kicked-girlfriend-brownies-article-1.3420444

He should get together with the guy who beat his girlfriend last week over the missing Kool Aid. They could have a tea party.

Well who ate the brownies ? Her mother ... her side game ... the dog ?
Who ??? Because until I know that ... I don't really have an opinion.

He sure doesn't look like a prized chef to me. If she doesn't leave him...he will kill her...its just a matter of time.

Is nobody else wondering what he put in those brownies since it was important that she ate them? o_O

I am thinking love potion, since no mention was made of the person eating them falling ill......

Latest posts

Back