• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2017/07/loundoun-county-tire-thief-gets-137-years-prison/
[....]
In 2016, multiple victims in Loudoun County reported finding their trucks and SUVs mounted on cinder blocks in their driveways with vehicles’ tires and rims gone, according to a statement from the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office. In several cases, police found blue fibers from what appeared to be a moving blanket attached to the blocks.

Jason Brooks, 38, was stopped in New Jersey driving a white Ford Explorer where police found cinder blocks wrapped in a blue moving blanket, a floor jack and other tools used to remove lug nuts, the statement said.

Brooks was found guilty of six counts of grand larceny, six counts of larceny with intent to sell, three counts of destruction of property and three counts of tampering with an automobile.

The jury’s verdict sentenced Brooks, who has two prior felony convictions, to a total of 132 years in prison, 63 months in jail and $6,000 in fines.

Brooks will face final sentencing in October 2017.
[....]

The jury’s verdict sentenced Brooks, who has two prior felony convictions, to a total of 132 years in prison, 63 months in jail and $6,000 in fines.

I suppose its better than having your hands cut off! Could you even imagine getting up to go to work and seeing that, it would wreck your whole day.

Is this a bunch of concurrent sentences and hell be out in like 15-20 or did they just lose their fucking minds?

I mean good fucking riddance of course, guy is filth. But it would be nice if other criminals got similar lengthy sentencing.

Back