• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A Swansea man already jailed for trying to abduct a schoolboy last year, has been convicted of sexually assaulting another child more than 20 years ago.

Jason Beynon, 40, was 16 when he began having sex with a younger boy in the 1990s.

He denied gross indecency with a child, 12 counts of indecent assault and two serious sexual assaults but a jury found him guilty.

The trial heard the offences took place over an 18 month period and the first incident took place in the toilets of a holiday park where they were both on holiday.

The pair had struck up a friendship because of their shared interest in computer games.

But the victim told the court that while he believed Beynon was a close friend, the defendant had a hold on him and that it felt like they were in a secret relationship.

"When I reached 14, I knew I liked girls and I knew it was wrong, but he sort of had me into thinking it was that we were in a relationship," the court heard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-31664284

This is a classic case of a predator that is self centered, selfish, cunning, manipulative, and just to fulfill his own sick perverted urges he chose an innocent child to prey on and betray him. Poor guy really thought that he was a valued friend. It is so sad that this boy had to be forced to grow up so fast and put through so much by someone he trusted. He needs the cap beat out of him but chances are the sick bastard would probably enjoy it.

IF it was gorgeous, I would be able to understand this, but it's not. Were the boys blind?? Was the virgin blind?? I had a teenage son. That would have never happened with that things ugly ass. lmao

ETA Whoops wrong freaking post lmao

Back