• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
k54ck.jpg

A Japanese woman allegedly attacked her husband with a kitchen knife because of the terrible smell he had left in the toilet, police and reports said Monday.

Emi Mamiya, 29, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after apparently slashing her husband’s face with the knife....

Mamiya was reportedly incensed by the smell left behind after her 34-year-old partner emerged from the bathroom.

Her anger was further fueled when he tried to help their 3-year-old son use the toilet “without washing his own hands first,”....

“The toilet stinks so much that the child cannot even use it,”.....

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...man-knifes-husband-toilet-stink/#.VTAXX4o8LCS

This is too funny. I know people that get utterly pissed off is someone farts around them. I guess they expect everyone to run hide to fart. I guess this woman should invest in some air freshener. It might prevent her from gettin all stabby again.

I know people that get utterly pissed off is someone farts around them. I guess they expect everyone to run hide to fart.

Basic human decency says you don't fart around other human beings. If i'm alone i'll get up and leave the room to do it actually. I don't like the smell of shit any more than someone else would, whether it's my own or not. Farting is vile. Sickening how little regard most people seem to have for others when it comes to the release of shit stench.

True story, excluding bathroom activities and whatever happens in ones sleep, i actually went 3 months once without farting, just held em in. Not sure why everyone doesn't do that.

That said, a bathroom is a bathroom, i don't know what this bitch was expecting. You're not baking cakes in there, it's supposed to reek.

I often find myself trying to hold them in but i can't always pull it off. No way.
And it feels so good releasing after holding one in. It's like the best feeling everrrr.

Words cannot even describe it.
They say it's bad for you to hold them in so let it go people. Let them goooo.

Hehehe ....all kidding aside.
Yeah, I don't mind farts so much it's just they way people do it sometimes that bugs me.
Like they just have no regard for anyone.
My son will aim his farts in my direction then when i do it back i catch him off guard and he gets all pissy.
Payback is a bitch. Especially when it involves farts. She prob just got sick of smelling his shitty ass.

Okay, I agree with everything you guys have said so far, but there is one Damn thing that I just don't get,,,
Why was the kid expected by Mama to wash his hands PRE-poop?!

Dat's what they drill into our brains in nursing school, not only before and after patient care, but for personal hygiene as well.

You should always wash your hands before touching your genital or genital region.

Learned this the hard way long ago when working in a restaurant. Cleaned a bushel of hot peppers then went in to pee. Washed after of course, but it was too late to help the little fellow. I still cringe when I remember that.

Damn, taking a knife to a guy over that? What the hell was he supposed to do, plant a rose bush in his rectum? Fuck.

One time (this is a true story, and heretofore, I've told only two people, but hey, we're family here), I forced a fart so hard a turd shot out of my ass. No joking. I was laying on my side, naked in bed, and my then-girlfriend was walking in. I thought I would horrify her with an especially raucous, raunchy fart, so I put alot of pressure behind it. A watery turd shot out of my ass like a friggin' rocket, arching over the bed and hitting the wall. Neither of us could believe what we'd just seen. I jumped up and shoved her out of the room, not wanting her to see it while I cleaned up. In retrospect, it was hilarious and she would laugh her ass off retelling the story.

She might want to invest in the bathroom product called Pooparie for her husband and herself. You spray it in the toilet before using it which helps the poo not stink as bad. The ad states for people who think their poo doesn't stink. With that being said, she would not last long in my house. Even my 14 year old daughter who weighs 80 pounds can cut some toxic ones! I guess she is one of those people who thinks her poo doesn't stink. Reality says you can't go and not stink, men and women for then at matter. If this her biggest worry then she has it made!

Damn, taking a knife to a guy over that? What the hell was he supposed to do, plant a rose bush in his rectum? Fuck.

One time (this is a true story, and heretofore, I've told only two people, but hey, we're family here), I forced a fart so hard a turd shot out of my ass. No joking. I was laying on my side, naked in bed, and my then-girlfriend was walking in. I thought I would horrify her with an especially raucous, raunchy fart, so I put alot of pressure behind it. A watery turd shot out of my ass like a friggin' rocket, arching over the bed and hitting the wall. Neither of us could believe what we'd just seen. I jumped up and shoved her out of the room, not wanting her to see it while I cleaned up. In retrospect, it was hilarious and she would laugh her ass off retelling the story.

I do not doubt this story AT all. What a great story. I may have a couple of similar ones myself.

Hell, I didn't believe farts really caught on fire until i saw my brother [rip] do it right in front of me. I'd have to agree with DIA. It has always been a huge joke thing within my family as well.
One time i went to the market with my mom, we were standing at the deli, next thing i know she lets it rip. I swear you must have heard it within the whole store. So i kinda move away, down to like the end of the deli case and i see her mumbling then i realize, she was talking to some lady thinking it was me. I hear her say, "that was a good one D, did you hear that?" OMG i nearly died.
I say hey mom, i over here. Yoohoo.

OMG i was dying. Great memories of my mumma. I miss her and her farts.

She might want to invest in the bathroom product called Pooparie for her husband and herself. You spray it in the toilet before using it which helps the poo not stink as bad. The ad states for people who think their poo doesn't stink. With that being said, she would not last long in my house. Even my 14 year old daughter who weighs 80 pounds can cut some toxic ones! I guess she is one of those people who thinks her poo doesn't stink. Reality says you can't go and not stink, men and women for then at matter. If this her biggest worry then she has it made!

This sounds like something i would like to try out. I have not seen it anywhere however.
Where can i get it? Is it just an online product?

Just remember folks...whatever you put IN your body is coming OUT the exit.

Yes, kathy above already suggested it. I might check it out. hehee

I bought it at Ulta and used it when visiting my parents. Since I have digestive issues I didn't want to pollute half the house! The problem w/ PooPourri is that you'll make the bathroom smell of lavender, citrus and vanilla every time you poo, so the fragrance is a dead giveaway that the pit stop was for a #2, not a #1. :spy:

I have seriously considered doing this to my co-workers.:shifty: Bastards, I'm the only woman who works here but they insist on using the ladies room to take a dump because I keep the ladies room spotless.

GAWD, it smells like something crawled up their asses in died in there when they walk out of the bathroom and I absolutely will NOT use the men's room, too nasty:yuck:, stabbing my be a viable option one of these days...:devil:

Just remember folks...whatever you put IN your body is coming OUT the exit.

That's why I particularly enjoy eating lots of blueberries in the summer. Those make for the raunchiest farts I've ever produced.

If Jack has read this far, I'm sure he's staggeringly aghast at all of us.

I have seriously considered doing this to my co-workers.:shifty: Bastards, I'm the only woman who works here but they insist on using the ladies room to take a dump because I keep the ladies room spotless.

GAWD, it smells like something crawled up their asses in died in there when they walk out of the bathroom and I absolutely will NOT use the men's room, too nasty:yuck:, stabbing my be a viable option one of these days...:devil:

Shouldn't you be the only one allowed to use the one for ladies if you are the only lady there? I have seen this somewhere before. A lady fought co workers to get it put only for her to use. You should look into it.

For anyone who doesn't know already, the Mr has no colon. He is sewn from ileum to rectum. Minus our medical professionals, you don't know stink until u know half digested stink. And no solids are involved.

Anywho, they make a product called Fresh Drops, that do the same it sounds like, as the aforementioned product. A few drops form a layer on the surface of the water. I've gotten it at the dollar store and the grocery store by the toilet bowl cleaners.

Just in case. ;) Or don't and grab a kitchen knife. Either one. :D

I thought my husband farted once...but nope it was our four year old, laughing his head off telling us that he just burped a french fry out if his butt. Rotten ass....he was so proud!

Haaahahah niceee lith. lol I know that colostomy bags are the worst. I used the change them and would almost hurl sometimes. Pretty. fuckin. bad.

A watery turd shot out of my ass like a friggin' rocket, arching over the bed and hitting the wall. Neither of us could believe what we'd just seen.
I'm laughing so hard I cried!! AH! Thanks, I needed that! The image I get in my head just keeps making me bust a gut. Lol

263081e05b3eb193a44da201f3d50ae4b2afc9e9963281c0.jpg

Last edited:
Back