• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
article-2706060-1FFB75A900000578-214_308x185_zpstkqkvlhx.jpg

A man accused of setting his Hamilton Township home on fire, first hanged the family dog, according to the complaints filed against him.

[....]

But before setting the fire, Bacolod allegedly hanged the dog, according to a third-degree animal cruelty complaint.

Bacolod and his wife had been involved in a domestic dispute prior to the alleged arson. Charges out of Egg Harbor Township indicate the woman had a temporary restraining order against Bacolod.

He allegedly violated that protective order and called the woman at her undisclosed place of work in Egg Harbor Township, making threats.

Firefighters, police and rescue personnel arrived at the property at about 4:30 p.m. Friday, but the home was already engulfed. It was obvious an accelerant had been used, those on scene said.

[...]

He is currently being held in the Atlantic County Justice Facility on $100,000 bail. He has been denied a public defender. No private counsel has yet been listed for him
http://m.pressofatlanticcity.com/ne...58e-135d-11e4-9f1b-0019bb2963f4.html?mode=jqm

I'm obviously not all there right now coz I read this as he banged the dog then set the house on fire. Yeah def not the same as hanging. Poor dog. Glad the wife was not there otherwise she might have suffered the same fate.

Back