• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man in the US state of Maryland has been charged with animal cruelty, after he allegedly beat his girlfriend's dog in a jealous rage. Maryland State Police told local news outlet, Delmarva Now, that 37-year-old James Michael Watson beat the dog on Monday (30 October) because he was jealous of the attention the pooch was getting from his girlfriend.

Police said that the dog, a black and white bulldog, was left with a two inch cut to its head and injuries to its left eye and nose. The alleged incident occured around 4pm at a Salisbury residence.

The dog, named Brooklyn, reportedly recieved care immediately at the Healing Hands Animal Hospital, where she will remain. Watson is now being held without bond at the Wicomico County Detention Center, he faces one count of animal cruelty and one of malicious destruction of property over $1,000.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/police-say...-he-was-jealous-attention-she-gave-it-1646843
james-michael-watson.jpg

Moron here lives in Odenton, but his piece of ass is over 2 hours away in Salisbury? He then beats his girlfriends dog because he is jealous of the attention the dog is getting from said girlfriend. Maybe it has something to do with the face tatts, shithead? Maybe you're just a fucking lunatic? Well, obviously you are, but still.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/ma...g-jealous-of-attention-it-received-police-say

I wonder how many drugs you and your friends have to be on to agree that those tattoos are cool... Definitely couldn't be a tattoo artist... aside from not being artistic at all.... somebody would walk in and ask for some stupid shit like that and there is no way I could respond with a straight face.

Looks like an alien plague devouring his flesh.
A pity it isn't
I wonder how the office, or science lab, or tech company, will get by without their manager.
Oh wait he is unemployed?

Colour me shocked.

Can a law just be passed to lock up maggots with face tats?
It really would be a time saver.

I had a woman one time that tried to do the same shit..It started with her pushing my cat off the bed..Slowly but surely she got a little more aggressive until one day she football punted my furry little friend into the wall. And that was the day I found out I totally had no problem beating a bitches ass and kicking her into the yard..She called the cops and they told her that sure they would arrest me for domestic. But that she would have to go too for animal cruelty! Needless to say I didn't go to jail and she never came back.

A Wicomico County judge found a man accused of beating his ex-girlfriend's puppy nearly to death guilty of aggravated animal cruelty Tuesday.

James Michael Watson, 37, has been sentenced to serve a year and a day.

Back