• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Wicked Doll

Trusted Member
I'm guessing that this is Kobi Anderson's Myspace page based on the name and location matching. He says he's 18 and that "i got a pussy". More like he is one for beating a guy down over $40. Set to private.

http://www.myspace.com/bfbgfn

The thugtards:

Anderson

anderson.jpg

LaForteza

laforteza.jpg

The 38-year-old victim of an attempted murder and robbery during an apparent attempted drug deal Sunday night was identified by police Tuesday as Keith A. Hall.

James Louis LaForteza, 29, and 14-year-old Kobi Anderson were arrested early Monday morning after robbing Hall of $40 and beating him into unconsciousness after he reportedly tried to buy drugs from them, a police report states. Hall remains on life support in a local hospital.

The incident happened at the Rightway convenience store in the 1800 block of Palm Beach Road, a report states. Hall, who was released from the state Department of Corrections the day of the robbery, allegedly approached Anderson and LaForteza in the convenience store parking lot.

He asked if they had any drugs to sell, and they asked him to "show the money." Hall showed $40 and they attacked him and took the money.

Witnesses helped police identify LaForteza, of the 1200 block of Palm Beach Road, and Anderson, of the 900 block of Southeast 13th Street.

"The witnesses said it was pretty horrific," Sgt. Martin Jacobson, police spokesman, said Monday. "Witnesses said they showed no mercy."

Detectives found Hall's mother in Sarasota and told her of his condition. Hall reportedly had been incarcerated for a year.

Police reported that in previous arrests, the teen had given his name as "Kobe Anderson" and his age as 15.

Jacobson said witnesses immediately were able to identify the suspects to police.

Both suspects have prior records in Martin County. Anderson was out of jail on bond and waiting to be tried for a December 2008 robbery and battery.

LaForteza has a number of misdemeanor charges for possession of marijuana under 20 grams, driving without permit, and violation of probation. The charges reach back to 2002.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/treasurecoast/sfl-stuart-drug-beating-f040709,0,3992101.story

Victim has died. Suspects face murder charges.

STUART - The 38-year-old victim of a beating and robbery during an attempted drug deal Sunday night died after he was removed from life support Wednesday, and his attackers each will face a first-degree murder charge, police said Thursday.

James Louis LaForteza, 29, and Kobi Anderson,14, were arrested Monday after robbing Keith A. Hall of $40 and beating him into unconsciousness after he tried to buy drugs from them, a police report states. Hall died at 5:18 p.m. Wednesday.

The incident happened at the Rightway convenience store in the 1800 block of Palm Beach Road, a report states. Hall, released from the state Department of Corrections the day of the robbery, approached Anderson and LaForteza in the convenience store parking lot, the report states.

Anderson also goes by "Kobe'' and previously has given a different birth date that puts his age at 15. Court and arrest records list his name and age both ways, a police spokesman said.

Police arrested LaForteza and Anderson on attempted murder and robbery charges. A detective on Wednesday amended the charge to first degree murder against LaForteza, and an investigator is expected to amend charges Thursday against Anderson though the State Attorney's Office charging him with first degree murder.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/sfl-stuart-murder,0,3438946.story

Holy shit.... 14 years old and already killing people.. I just don't get kids and teenagers these days. I know it's good to be outside and shit when you're young but in these instances, he should have just stayed home and watched TV.

Holy shit.... 14 years old and already killing people.. I just don't get kids and teenagers these days. I know it's good to be outside and shit when you're young but in these instances, he should have just stayed home and watched TV.

Yeah and where are Kobi's parents? Way too young to be killing. Not that it surprises me. That's kind of sad isn't it?

Back