1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

James Howell-bound, Gagged & Duct Taped 4-year-old Twins

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Sugar Cookie, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $27,875.13
    An Ohio man and his girlfriend have been charged after police say they restrained, gagged and taped his 4-year-old twin boys to a wall.

WLWT-TV reports James Howell Jr. and his girlfriend Jamie Carver have both been charged with two counts of kidnapping and child endangering. Both Howell and Carver were released on bond after a hearing on Tuesday.

Howell's children have been placed with a foster family by Hamilton County Job and Family Services.

Police responded to a Cincinnati apartment Sunday afternoon. Investigators say Howell and Carver had bound the children with a belt and shoe laces. Police say the boys had also been gagged with socks and duct taped to a wall in the apartment.

http://www.tristateupdate.com/story...uple-bound-gagged-duct-taped-4-year-old-twins

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  2. Crystle

Crystle Active Member

Credit:
    $896.63
    Sorry ass people!

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Craygor

Craygor Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $7,933.31
    Kidnapping? I couldn't understand how this was kidnapping until I looked up Ohio law on it. Most state's kidnapping laws as an element that require a person to force a victim to be carried to another place with intend to conceal the victim, but Ohio's says kidnapping can also be just 'restraining the liberty of the victim'. Most states consider that "False Imprisonment".

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Good To Know! Good To Know! x 1
  4. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $101,522.25
    I love the look on his face.

Hers, i want to smash it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. lithiumgirl

lithiumgirl Pretty Nice Troll Bold Member!

Credit:
    $86,601.56
    I hate it when bad things happen to little boys ... like i hate it when bad things happen to little girls too ... but for some reason its worse for me when little boys are involved.

• Show The Love Show The Love x 1
  6. Sejanus

Sejanus Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $27,653.20
    She needs that smug cunt look knocked off her face,
    along with 10 pounds of unsightly blubber.
    He needs to man up and stop being pushed around by a nippled whale.
    His face says it all.
    He has no manhood the hipster looking anus.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. JackBurton

JackBurton Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $45,266.23
    How long were they put in that position?

I see nothing wrong with doing this to kids for short periods of time if they have it comin. Great way to teach a good lesson, while protecting home belongings from tantrumming children

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $101,522.25
    Do you have one of those t-shirt that say:
    Duct tape is silver, silence is golden.?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1