• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An 18-year-old man has been charged with raping and murdering a homeless mother before allegedly sexually assaulting her corpse. Police said James Arthur House was arrested in Baltimore on Monday when he allegedly confessed to slaying and raping 35-year-old Jessica Gibson.

The mother-of-four's body was found dumped behind large pallets on a downtown Baltimore access road last Wednesday. Police say she had been sexually assaulted and strangled.

Investigators do not yet have a motive for the crime, but they say House and the victim were known to each other. Their exact relationship is not yet clear. Surveillance footage from around the area showed House and Gibson interacting before the attack took place.

After the victim's body was found, police released surveillance video of House inside a convenience store saying they believed he was the last person to see Gibson alive.

The teenager called 911 to hand himself in after spotting the footage of him on social media.

House was charged with murder, rape, perverted practice, reckless endangerment and sex offenses.

Some of the sex acts House is charged with were allegedly carried out on Gibson's dead body.

'His confession was complete. Very sad,' Baltimore City Police Commissioner Kevin Davis said. 'Our victim was sexually assaulted in a most brutal way.'

Police spokesman T.J. Smith said: 'She had some of life's issues going on. Of course, that doesn't make her any less of a victim.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4899646/Baltimore-man-murdered-woman-assaulting-corpse.html

447B620B00000578-4899646-image-m-51_1505835085750.jpg
Necrophiliac: James Arthur House

Last edited:
Necrophilia ... I wonder how that works really? Like its is a genuine attraction to things that are dead or is it panic ? Like a come on ... wake up ... I'm going to fuck you awake kind of thing ? And of course dead people don't wake up ... but at least they tried in a sick but spectacular way, kind of thing?

I've heard it's a self image thing. They have severe anxiety in sexual scenarios, to the point of impotence. A deceased person cannot judge, there is no expectation to please the other person. I'm sure I heard that on one of those crappy police shows.

He's handsome and looks like the boy next door.

Why can't freaks look like freaks so we know to run when we see them!
Gotta disagree with you there. He's funny looking
I've heard it's a self image thing. They have severe anxiety in sexual scenarios, to the point of impotence. A deceased person cannot judge, there is no expectation to please the other person. I'm sure I heard that on one of those crappy police shows.

I heard that too.
Twisted prick.
Lock him away forever...
or ya know...
execution works too.
In solitary. Cuz he might murder his roomie and fuck his corpse

idiot, seems the police don't take homeless crimes especially rape serious unless the person is actually murdered and then only sometimes

idiot, seems the police don't take homeless crimes especially rape serious unless the person is actually murdered and then only sometimes

It's probably a lot harder to investigate and to make certain the victim shows up to testify. That doesn't make it right to ignore those cases of course.

1637552315386.png

Friends of a homeless woman, who was murdered last week in Downtown Baltimore, is being remembered as a caring person who fell on hard times.

Jessica Gibson, who was 35 and grew up in Owings Mills, had four children.

Justin Ciccone, a longtime friend, says, "She was a mother, she was a daughter, she was a friend, she was the type of person that would give you the shirt off of her back."

Ciccone says Gibson became addicted to drugs but had recently attempted to turn her life around.

"She was actually in the process of trying to reach out to us to people to get the help she needed," said Ciccone.

Two managers of nightclubs on Baltimore's Block say Gibson worked as a dancer for the past several years.

However one manager, who declined to be identified, said Gibson was let go as her health declined.

"Everybody has troubles, everybody goes through things, but to die the way that she did, it's tragic," said Ciccone.

However Gibson's friends say they are grateful that Baltimore Police made a quick arrest in the case.

Back