• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sudonim

Trusted Member
This one is all kinds of messed up..
Two Fort Campbell soldiers have been charged in the disappearance of US Army Private First Class Shadow Branice McClaine.

McClaine, 25, was reported missing on September 6 when she failed to show up for duty at the Kentucky military base.

Her car was later found abandoned in a parking lot in Nashville, Tennessee, more than 60 miles away.

A release said: 'The U.S. Government preferred charges November 18 against Sgt. Jamal Williams-McCray and Spc. Charles Robinson.'

The men are both assigned to the 101st Airborne Division and are facing charges of conspiracy, premeditated murder, and kidnapping.

[..]

McClaine was facing court for stalking Williams-McCray, her ex-husband, when she vanished.

The woman, who also called herself Branice Willis and Shadow McClaine, had been arrested for contempt, vandalism and stalking in 2015 and 2016 but insisted she was being framed by her former spouse and his new lover.

[..]

Williams-McCray was arrested October 6 for 'out of county warrants', the Leaf-Chronicle reported on Tuesday, citing Montgomery County jail records.

A Facebook account that was being used by McClaine shortly before her disappearance revealed she believed she was under attack.

Calling herself Shadow McClaine, she told friends that her ex-husband and an unnamed woman had lied to police to 'label her crazy'.

In a stream of rants, she accused them of tampering with her car brakes and setting her up for arrest.

Earlier this year, posts on a website which names and shames cheating spouses exposed Shadow McClaine's acrimonious relationship with her ex-husband.

In several public messages on the website Liars Cheaters R Us, it was alleged that Williams-McCray had an affair with a Tennessee police officer before separating from his wife.

She also claimed that one woman, who she said was romantically involved with her ex-husband, contacted her superiors at Fort Campbell to report her.

McClaine said in one post that she had moved on with a boyfriend.

She said her former spouse was under investigation by the military for alleged sexual offences during their marriage.

A spokesman for the 101st Airborne Division could not immediately confirm her claim when contacted by DailyMail.com on Wednesday.

McClaine enlisted in 2011 and is believed to have served in South Korea and Afghanistan.

She served as a private, first class in the 101st Airborne Division, according to the Leaf-Chronicle.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...male-soldier-two-months-reported-missing.html

I may have answered my own question, BUT...
From ^^ link
McClaine, 25, was reported missing on September 6 when she failed to show up for duty at the Kentucky military base.

Her car was later found abandoned in a parking lot in Nashville, Tennessee, more than 60 miles away.

It hasn't been revealed if her body has been located, Clarksville Now reports.

A release said: 'The U.S. Government preferred charges November 18 against Sgt. Jamal Williams-McCray and Spc. Charles Robinson.'

The men are both assigned to the 101st Airborne Division and are facing charges of conspiracy, premeditated murder, and kidnapping.

Wouldn't they have had to find her body, for a premeditated murder charge?

I find it odd, the way they threw in there that "it hasn't been revealed if her body has been located"
Didn't the charge of premeditated murder kind of answer that?
( :shy:It's a real question- I'm not being sarcastic)

I find it odd, the way they threw in there that "it hasn't been revealed if her body has been located"
We don't know that her remains have not been recovered; all we know is that the authorities have not said that she has been found. We can infer from that that the authorities have also not said that she has not been found.

It seems the police are withholding that information for investigation-related reasons.

--Al

This is all kinda fucked up. I hope they find her body for her families sake. People do fucked up things in the name of. Shouldn't die for it tho.

From ^^ link

I think as long as it's a body less conviction state (some states still require proof of a body) you can still convict on premeditated as long as they found a list or something that else that proves they planned this in fairly good detail before they committed the act.

Sounds like this whole crew are disgusting scumbag trash. Yet more proof that the military is FULL of filth.

She's got a cool name, although she looks as batshit as she is hideous.

From ^^ link

Body has been found on the side of a highway in Nashville, not far from where they found the car.

More than four months after she went missing from Fort Campbell, Kentucky, the remains of Pfc. Shadow McClaine have been found.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation confirmed that skeletal remains found Monday by the side of the highway near post belong to the 25 year-old McClaine, according to a Thursday release from the Army.

McClaine went missing from Fort Campbell in early September. In the mean time, her ex-husband and another soldier were charged with her murder, though her body had not been found.

"All of us here at Fort Campbell are saddened by the news, and our thoughts and prayers are with the family at this time," said Maj. Gen. Andrew P. Poppas, commander of the 101st Airborne Division and Fort Campbell, in a statement.
https://www.armytimes.com/articles/army-remains-of-missing-fort-campbell-soldier-have-been-found

Damn the 101st AB is a legit division with a hell of a lot of history, those are the Screaming Eagles, them dudes are like brothers, that's insane.

My exhusband served out of that unit. I do not believe the men were from her unit - brothers all the same.

My exhusband served out of that unit. I do not believe the men were from her unit - brothers all the same.

From what I first posted:

And from the same link but a part I didnt quote:
She served as a private, first class in the 101st Airborne Division, according to the Leaf-Chronicle.

Last edited:
Back