• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2j51fmo.jpg
Doh! Jailin Turner was jailed after she asked police for help when she was locked out of her home and they found pot plants and bongs after helping her inside
[....]
Iowa woman who was locked out of her apartment was soon locked up in jail after officers who helped her regain entry found pot plants and bongs in plain view
[...]
Iowa City police say Jailin Turner is charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to affix drug tax stamp and disorderly house.
[....]
her credit, it wasn't 19-year-old Turner who called police. They say they arrived to her home just after midnight following a call about a woman banging on a window.
[...]
police say, turned out to be Turner. She was on a balcony yelling and kicking a window when they showed up.
[....]
told them she'd lost her keys.
[...]
police claim Turner tossed a plastic deck table off the balcony in their direction.

Nonetheless, after an unsuccessful late night call to the building's management, police had a fire crew break into her apartment.

There, out in the open, were two bongs
[...]
Turner then gave police consent to search her home. They found potted plants under grow lights, thy say.

Jail records showed she was in custody on Monday. It's unclear whether she has an attorney.
[....]
also said they found a scale and marijuana grinders.
HER FB
33ws5dd.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/JjBoots?fref=ts

Is she wearing a Pilgrim costume? That shows some very suspicious activity right there! Her mug shot kind of gives her away though, her eyes are almost swolen shut! I think she might have smoked some before the cops got there.........:cigar: Just saying they didn't have really have to investigate to far.

Thats just wrong. She should move to Washington or Oregon. That shits all legal here. Not
cheap though.

No? I can get pretty amazing stuff for $150/oz. (would have cost twice that prior to legalization). Sadly, random drug testing at work, so I don't, but... I could.

This is just bullshit. Shame on the citizens of states that still employ these practices. And, yes, I realize that's most of you. Get with it. :p

Latest posts

Back