• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
But Jagger told his wife that Vernon landed on his stomach while falling off bricks and sustained the injuries on May 13, 2015. Two days later, Vernon started vomiting and was pronounced dead on May 16.

The couple decided to rush their wedding date because they were so distraught by the toddler’s death, Tiffany told the Inquirer. They married on May 22, nine days before Vernon’s funeral.

Tiffany still stands by her husband, telling reporters that the accused killer loved Vernon like the toddler was his own son.

i guess it's a good thing that Jagger Jost loved Vernon Gaylord Sylver, Jr like his own son, if he didn't who knows what might happen!:sarcasm:

Omfg¡¡¡!!! Did people actually show up for their wedding. What kind of mother gets married immediately after her baby dies ... wait no. I meant what kind of mother marries her babies murderer,????? This shit has me raging.. she needs to go to prison right along with him. Cunt. Put your son first. You married the pos who killed him.. Your beliefs are a croc of shit. You know he killed your son but like so many so called mothers on here you put your dick of the month.. in your case. Now husband of the month.. cuz u decided to marry him probably after just meeting him.. BEFORE YOUR CHILD.. and how can you even think about marrying anybody not even a week after your baby was killed.. Your a sick bitch!!!

Die alone and go straight to hell

Wait they rushed it cuz she knew he killed her son so she thinks if she marries him she won't have to testify against him I BET THATS THE FUCKING REASON WHY TOO!!! ,!/&)#::$&I
I bet mom witnesses everything and still stays by his side so they cooked up the let's get married you won't have to testify against me baby. Yeppppppppp. Sounds bout right

jpetqu.jpg

A New Jersey man murdered his fiancée’s 2-year-old son — then married the tragic tot's mom six days later, according to authorities.

Jagger Jost, 21, was arrested Monday, some eight months after he allegedly killed little Vernon Gaylord Sylver Jr. with a brutal punch.
16ictat.jpg

"I feel like my heart is on fire, because I'm not going to let my husband rot in jail," she said.

Jagger is being held at the Atlantic County Jail and is expected to be extradited to North Carolina, where the boy died.
[doublepost=1454594990,1454594937][/doublepost]
Desperate cunt.
Pain & loss lead to desperation unfortunately

Marriage is a big decision ... and you're not supposed to make really big decisions after a major Upset...you should wait. This dumb bitch is doing things all wrong.

How long will it be before he kills your next kid? Or maybe, will YOU be next?

I hope you're thinking about that when the motherfucker starts beating you to death one day...then your fucking pea brain will finally awaken and start to figure shit out. Til then, I hope your life sucks.

Utterly trashy cunt. This is a cunt so vile even flies won't gather around it...

Goddamn that seems like an awfully long time to wait to bury him. He died May 16th, they married on May 22nd, then had his funeral NINE days after THAT?!

Either the body wasn't released right away (I hope it was this)... Or they postponed the funeral until after they had a chance to honeymoon. :banghead::mad::punch:

I ain't never been this desperate and I don't understand it. Dick is dick and there's a lot of it around, why stay with an abusive one?
I will never understand situations like this. A mothers love is supposed to be better than this.
That poor child never stood a chance.

I ain't never been this desperate and I don't understand it. Dick is dick and there's a lot of it around, why stay with an abusive one?
This is because you are beautiful, charming, funny, independent, and strong-minded. :)

All the things these other wretched sluts will never know or understand.

Dumb twat married him anyway? How much you want to bet she preggers with the next victim... I mean child.

When I read cases like this, I have all the normal reactions of contempt, betrayal, anger etc., but I have the ability to compartmentalize those reactions. That allows my rational mind to work unimpeded, and what I see in these cases is an atavistic behavior that predates humanity. The male is driven to propagate his own DNA, and in a number of species will kill, even devour the young sired by another male. The female's reaction is more ambivalent, and dependent on how much time she has invested in rearing the young. After all, she can always use the new male to propagate her DNA.

In humans, all the way back to the most ancient tales we hear the plight of the abandoned bastard, the abused stepchild. In my lifetime, a common remark was "...treats me like a red headed stepchild".

None of this is meant to imply that there aren't wonderful and supportive blended families. Just to acknowledge our cultural subconscious knows the potential dangers.

When I read cases like this, I have all the normal reactions of contempt, betrayal, anger etc., but I have the ability to compartmentalize those reactions. That allows my rational mind to work unimpeded, and what I see in these cases is an atavistic behavior that predates humanity. The male is driven to propagate his own DNA, and in a number of species will kill, even devour the young sired by another male. The female's reaction is more ambivalent, and dependent on how much time she has invested in rearing the young. After all, she can always use the new male to propagate her DNA.

In humans, all the way back to the most ancient tales we hear the plight of the abandoned bastard, the abused stepchild. In my lifetime, a common remark was "...treats me like a red headed stepchild".

None of this is meant to imply that there aren't wonderful and supportive blended families. Just to acknowledge our cultural subconscious knows the potential dangers.

I love this and hadn't considered it until you said it. Just to add something I've thought about in female animals, I've raised a plethora of different varieties/genus' of animals over the years. Especially in feline, wild bird, certain fish and rodentia populations (IME) you really have to watch the females when they litter/hatch babies. In felines, they'll usually separate out and abandon a sick kitten, or the weakest kitten(s) if they know they don't have the milk supply to keep the stronger ones alive. Some will even kill them outright.

Birds are also prone to booting out their weaker chicks, but with rodentia, domesticated white mice in particular, while you should always separate the males, and some females will abandon certain babies and do the same, I had one female who killed and often ate every litter she had until I finally stopped allowing her social times with the males to avoid pregnancy. She'd just kill them. All. Period. Otherwise she was sweet as could be.

And yet ancient Romans adopted frequently and considered those children no different from any other, even if they had the capacity to reproduce on their own. In fact, even Romans who had exposed their biological children because they didn't want them frequently adopted children and raised them alongside the children they decided to keep.

Some animals throw their poop around, and some even eat it. But you don't see humans doing that much. At least not the ones who aren't psychotic.

Don't get me wrong. I have a deep respect for evolutionary psychology. I just don't think it fits here.

Those animals you reference all have VERY brief windows of time in which to pass on their DNA and still have time to protect their progeny during the most vulnerable periods of their lives. For example, male lions must mate and get their children raised before new alpha pairs take over. It's hard enough to become an alpha lion in the first place, and even harder to hold the position once the lion begins to age. Many who manage to become alphas never have any offspring that survive long enough to mate. From a biological standpoint, a new alpha doesn't have time to wait around for the females to raise someone else's DNA carriers before they can get to work on his own. He needs the females to go into estrus immediately. The only way to make that happen is to eliminate the cubs she is currently tending. And females lions, who seem to bequick to forget lost babies anyway, are overtaken by the powerful biological force of estrus. They realy have no power against it.

Human males, on the other hand, have years and years to reproduce with their mates. They can afford to wait a while for their predecessors' children to grow. Human women can mate and reproduce at will. They don't have to wait for estrus, and they are never overcome by a mating imperative that they literally cannot resist. Furthermore, they remember their lost babies, as well as the identity of their killers.

This comes down to the choice some people make to live their lives like animals instead of like humans. When that choice results in feces all over the house or dead babies or both, it isn't because of "survival of the fittest" or "biological imperatives." It's just a poor choice made by a human who has the capacity to do better.

After all, social evolution is as critical as biological evolution in determining survival.

[QUOTE="LurkinLion, post: 969782, member: 2344

After all, social evolution is as critical as biological evolution in determining survival.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agreed, additionally, this was his own child he killed. No excuse is suggested for his behavior, but I do wonder if he knew all along he wasn't up to parenting.

Most of the stories we read here, some atavistic element of the mind has trumped social conditioning.
[doublepost=1454906369,1454904896][/doublepost]And let me add it's a wonder I survived infancy. My mom was a three pack a day smoker. Unless she was holding me while she smoked I was screaming in the nursery.

Most of the stories we read here, some atavistic element of the mind has trumped social conditioning.

I agree. Social evolution involves an element of passing on, as well, and the sad fact is that in some socio-economic groups there sometimes is no one who is equipped to do that with a child on a one-on-one, day-to-day basis.

The couple decided to rush their wedding date because they were so distraught by the toddler’s death, Tiffany told the Inquirer. They married on May 22, nine days before Vernon’s funeral.

Um, HUH?

Wouldn't it be more stressful to rush a fucking wedding!? Could it be any more transparent that they did this to avoid having to testify against the dude.

Back