• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
fyz80z.jpg
[...]
say a Pennsylvania woman chased her boyfriend around a dining room and stabbed him in the chest because he started eating Thanksgiving dinner while she slept off a bender.
[...]
say Jacklyn Blake confessed to officers who responded to her Wilkes-Barre
[...]
home Thursday. Officers found her boyfriend inside holding a towel over his chest. He was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.
[...]
47-year-old Blake is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, simple assault, reckless endangerment and making terroristic threats. It wasn't clear if she has a lawyer.
[...]
Blake's boyfriend says she'd been drunk earlier in the day and attacked him after waking up from a nap. He says she stabbed him and then threw the knife, striking him just below the left eye.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/28/jacklyn-blake_n_6237396.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

30920bl.jpg

Jack-Lyn Blake
Woman stabs her boyfriend in the chest with dinner knife because he started Thanksgiving meal without her

• Jack-Lyn Blake, 47 plunged the knife into Wilkes-Barre's chest
  • She had chased him around the dining room, before stabbing him
  • Officers found her boyfriend inside holding a towel over his chest
  • He was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries and will be okay
  • Blake has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2853354/Cops-Beau-ate-holiday-meal-early-gets-stabbed.html#ixzz3KQT2VnP9

My question is, did she get drunk while doing all the cooking of said thanksgiving dinner while he did nothing? I may be able to understand where she's coming from.

Latest posts

Back