1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Jacinto Trujillo Allegedly Killed 9yo Stepdaughter To Cover Sex Abuse

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Whisper, May 3, 2012.

1. Whisper

Whisper #byefelicia Bold Member!

Credit:
    $18,552.97
    [​IMG]
    Xiomara Fernandez d JacintoTrujillo​
    http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-girl-body-long-beach,0,2999998.story

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. VAS1326

VAS1326 Active Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $739.01
    Never showed violence WTF is the family brain dead??? He had been raping her for months! It appears he got caught and the crime she witnessed was actually committed against her. If that's not violent I don't know what is? Why was the girl with him anyway if he had been raping her for months and obviously someone knew about it if she was going to testify against him?

3. Shadow

Shadow Charmed, I'm sure....

Credit:
    $212.44
    He ended this INNOCENT little girl's life. EXECUTE HIM and don't waste the tax payer's money trying to appeal this travesty. HE IS FUCKING GUILTY! Let him be hanged by the neck or the cock until he is FUCKING DEAD. He had NO problem taking a child's life.

Rest with the Angels sweet Xiomara, may your spirit soar.

~shadow

4. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Trumperdink Mussolini Bold Member!

Credit:
    $54,462.24
    ....why wait to decide whether or not to go for the DP? I'll decide right now: KILL THE BASTARD! He molested her for God knows how long then kills her coz she could testify and put his perverted ass behind bars. Why the hell did he even have access to her after these allegations were levied against him? That makes no sense to me. Then again neither does molesting and killing a kid you have the audacity to call your daughter.

5. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

Credit:
    $11,092.10
    http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_20535464/family-9-year-old-long-beach-stabbing-victim

6. Jerri Blank

Jerri Blank Active Member

Credit:
    $163.00
    Long Beach man pleads not guilty to charge of molestation, murder of 9-year-old girl
    Jacinto Zuniga Trujillo charged with capital murder in abuse, death of stepdaughter, could face death penalty.
    http://www.contracostatimes.com/cal...each-man-pleads-not-guilty-charge-molestation

7. Reeseshaven

Reeseshaven Member

Credit:
    $2.00
    Ok am I missing something? How did the family not know about the pending charges of sexual abuse?

8. Obsolete

Obsolete Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $292.75
    The sexual abuse charges didn't come until after the murder, he killed her so she wouldn't tell anyone.

9. Reeseshaven

Reeseshaven Member

Credit:
    $2.00
    thanks for clearing that up... I'm really out of it. Silly question who is claiming it? The police, medical examiner? I just don't understand... but I'm also not thinking clearly today....

10. Obsolete

Obsolete Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $292.75
    It doesn't really say but I'm assuming the police got some of the info from the step dad during the interrogation and I'm sure the ME was able to find evidence of the abuse as well.

11. melissa222

melissa222 Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    OMG! he is so disgusting, the poor little girl, the fact this abusing bastard was the last thing this "bubbly" child saw before she died makes me sick! no bail was a nice touch, hope the inmates are very welcoming to him... nasty fucking bastard! ugh!

12. Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $28,703.06
    A Long Beach man was sentenced 41 years to life in prison on Tuesday for killing his 9-year-old stepdaughter by slashing her throat with a razor blade, after forcing her to endure a series of sexual abuses.

Jacinto Trujillo, 36, of Long Beach, California, pleaded no contest to first-degree murder and oral copulation with a child 10 years old or younger and admitted that he used a razor blade as a deadly weapon to kill her. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Gary J. Ferrari immediately handed down the sentence and ordered Trujillo to register as a lifetime sex offender.

Prosecutors said Trujillo had raised his stepdaughter —identified in the criminal complaint as Xiomara J.— since she was an infant.

Late in the evening on April 27, 2012, Trujillo was walking hand-in-hand with the fourth-grader near Woodruff Avenue and Willow Street in Long Beach when he pulled out the blade, cut her throat and left her bleeding in the nearby parking lot of Los Altos Methodist Church. Officers found Trujillo near the girl's body with self-inflicted stab wounds.

He later admitted to investigators that he had orally copulated the girl on multiple occasions. Prosecutors said the abuse took place from Nov. 1, 2011 until the girl's death.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/nat...in-Order-to-Cover-Up-Sex-Abuse-444063803.html

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  13. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $101,786.69
    This should have been the DP.
    The fact that the judge ordered him to register as a sex offender for life is a telling take that the judge expects him to get out some day.

Fucking judiciary failure.

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. Satanica

Satanica Trusted Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $241,696.70
    I'm still of the mind that when it's clear such a person is guilty that they just take them out back and put a bullet in their head. I didn't always feel that way, but I do now since they end up getting out and reoffending.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1