• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
k3lmol.jpg

- A Webster Groves man was found guilty Friday of using chloroform to knock out his ex-girlfriend, tie her up and sexually assault her.

.....Italo Rodolfo Pacheco Teran, 35,....is guilty of eight felonies, including three counts of sodomy, one count each of rape, burglary, felonious restraint, child abuse and false imprisonment.

Teran faces a maximum sentence of 170 years in prison.

Authorities say Teran entered the home of an ex-girlfriend in September while she and her two children were asleep. He subdued her with chloroform, bound her and then sexually assaulted her. Teran was wearing a mask, but he later removed it and the woman realized who the attacker was.

The woman freed herself and found her 9-year-old daughter incoherent in the hall bathroom. Her 1-year-old son, Teran's biological child, was asleep in his crib.

...... When police arrived, Teran was seen walking out the front door carrying a bag that contained chloroform, duct tape, rope, rubber gloves, pantyhose and a camera.

http://www.kmov.com/story/29141005/...form-on-ex-girlfriend-sexually-assaulting-her

WTF did he do to the little girl?:rage:

Or, don't I want to know?:(

I hope it was because he had knocked the little girl out with the chloroform so she wouldn't call police and that he left her alone after that.

Unrelated to that thought: Wow, when you gotta knock somebody out just to get some, you are doin' it wrong. :p

...... When police arrived, Teran was seen walking out the front door carrying a bag that contained chloroform, ducttape, rope, rubber gloves, pantyhose and a camera.
Glad he decided to take his damn time and give the cops and jury and his cell mates no doubt about how guilty he really is.
I think his cell mate should bash his head against something a few times to make sure he's sufficiently stunned before the main event.

Back