• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

bowling68

vkn69iI.jpg

Sandricka M. Ware

Sandricka M. Ware on Friday, March 27, appeared in Bay County District Judge Dawn A. Klida's courtroom via closed circuit television from the Bay County Jail. Klida arraigned her on one count of assault with a dangerous weapon, a four-year felony. Klida initially set the bond at $100,000 cash-surety, but then doubled it on learning Ware's reported victim remained in surgery.

According to police reports contained in court records, police on Thursday morning were dispatched to McLaren Bay Region hospital in reference to a stabbing victim. The alleged victim was uncooperative with police when they first spoke with her, claiming she was stabbed in the parking lot of a local bank branch.

Doctors told police the woman suffered two stab wounds, one in the upper middle back and the other in what is described as "the left front upper quadrant." The wounds could be life-threatening, a doctor told officers.

A blade believed to be the one that dealt the wounds was found in the alleged victims' hair, court records show.

Police went to the home of the alleged victim on the East Side of Bay City and encountered Ware there. As she also had some injuries, police transported her to the hospital as well.

Back at McLaren, Ware walked by the alleged victims' room on the way to her own, at which point the alleged victim pulled her monitors off and tried leaving the bed, saying she needed to speak with Ware, court records show. Hospital security responded by putting the woman back in her bed and re-attaching her monitors.

The alleged victim eventually told police that Ware, with whom she has had a romantic relationship for more than a year, came to her house the previous night and was intoxicated. Thursday morning, they got into an argument involving hair-pulling, the woman told police.

The argument exacerbated to the point that Ware grabbed a steak knife and stabbed the alleged victim, she told police.

"She said that she was going to kill me and that I was going to die today," the woman told police.

The alleged victim fled up a flight of stairs and suffered a second stab wound to her back, she told police. After locking herself in a bedroom for about 10 minutes, the woman returned back to the first floor and saw Ware now brandishing two knives, she told police. The woman fled to the basement and was pursued by Ware, she said.

The woman said she eventually was able to leave the house and walked to a nearby 7-Eleven store, where she met a stranger who drove her to the hospital, court records show.

In her interview with police, Ware agreed with the woman's account that they got into a physical altercation. Their versions differed, though, as Ware contended the woman provoked the fight by choking her and first brought a knife into the scuffle. Ware said she only defended herself and blacked out when they fought, court records show.

The alleged victim told police she did not want charges pressed against Ware and would not testify against her.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/..._city_woman_gets_in_fight_w.html#incart_river

Domestic violence in homosexual relationships is an issue that is just now really getting the attention it deserves.

Domestic violence in homosexual relationships is an issue that is just now really getting the attention it deserves.

Agree. However, you come at me with knives and lay me up in the hospital, you dam well better believe that I will be pressing charges. Doesn't matter who you are. Grow a backbone girl!

I agree so much with this, I'd say significantly under reported and under researched.

Within my FemmeGuild & circle of friends I've seen several woman brush off the behaviour of their partners and just not recognise it as DV especially when its not physical abuse. The same can be said for woman in straight relationships.

The alleged victim told police she did not want charges pressed against Ware and would not testify against her.
That shouldn't matter. It's an issue of DV and the victim doesn't get that choice anymore, in most areas, that State simply takes over with or without the victim's consent.

"A blade believed to be the one that dealt the wounds was found in the alleged victims' hair, court records show."

And this knife stayed in her hair as she fled to a 7-11, then got a ride to the hospital? I want to see that hairdo!

They found the knife in her HAIR?!?!? WTF??? :crack:

Right? I just copied that piece to my clipboard before I read your post. I was gonna ask if her hair was on was actually on her head, *L* (?) :confused:

ETA: That play by play in the article is actually a pretty damned scary read, IMO.

Last edited:
Man i remember this blacksploitation movie, think Pam Grier was in it, where some bitch put some razor blades in her fro or weave or whatever the fuck she had all grossly nested up on her dome, before getting into a brawl with some bitches. Fucking awesome. Of course there it was used as a defense against bitches trying to pull hair, but i'm still glad to see some form of it being applied in real life here.

Lesbians are some nutty people for sure. I'd bet my good nut that there's a FAR higher rate of nutbaggery amongst lesbians than any other group. Be impossible to accurately study or prove, but holy shit there's no end to the fail amongst those types. Fucking damage cases to the extreme.

I once dated a bisexual woman, it was cool because we would girl-watch together and share comments. Unfortunately, she was a rather dishonest person so we weren't together for long. Alas.

Back