• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A New York rat that hitched a ride on a busy subway train caused quite the commotion among commuters as it scurried around the car and even jumped into a woman's purse.

Hilarious video of the incident shows the pesky critter darting back and forth in the subway car as frightened New Yorkers stood up in their seats.

At one point the rodent hid under a seat where two men were sitting. Both men held their legs in the air so the rat wouldn't jump on them.

Moments later, the rat darted to the other side of the subway car and startled even more screaming commuters.

When the train made a stop at the Rockaway Avenue station, some commuters quickly got off, but most of them stayed on.

One man is heard in the video saying the rat 'tried to jump on somebody'.

The rat then somehow jumped inside a bag that was placed in the seat on the train car.

It then jumped out the seat and scrambled for a place to hide as everyone screamed in horror.

One man tried to step on the terrified rodent as it clawed at the subway car's doors in an attempt to escape.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5091595/New-Yorkers-flip-rat-subway-car.html
466EB92100000578-0-image-a-58_1510888973111.jpg

Bet that rat is telling other rats about his alien abduction.
Of course they are taunting him and calling him a phag.

Poor thing, all those screaming commuters would scare me, too.

NO NO NO, NOT poor rat, poor commuters!!!!

I've seen enough rats and mice running around the tracks in the filth, that's fine. Stay down there, you trash loving vermin. If I see one on my daily commute, I'm tucking and rolling right off that train and demanding a refund and trauma counseling.

Now he's gonna write a book, called The Lion, The Witch, and the Subway Train.

Back