• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2a7absl.jpg

Ismaaiyl Brinsley
10eknf8.jpg
Two NYPD cops were executed Saturday after a gang member from Baltimore drove to the city to kill police officers after wounding his girlfriend,
[...]
The shooter, identified as Ismaaiyl Brinsley, 28, boasted about wanting to kill cops in the hours before he ambushed the officers outside the Tompkins Houses
[...]
about 3 p.m. Saturday.

“I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours...Let’s Take 2 of Theirs,” Brinsley wrote on Instagram alongside a photo of a silver handgun and a series of hashtags referencing the deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown.

Brinsley made good on his promise, firing several rounds into the patrol car parked near Myrtle and Tompkins Aves.
[...]
“The perp came out of the houses, walked up behind the car and lit them up,” a high-ranking police official
[...]
Brinsley then sprinted around the corner to the Myrtle-Willoughby Aves. subway station where he shot himself in the head
[...]
He was later pronounced dead.
[...]
officers were rushed to Woodhull Hospital but were later pronounced dead
Witnesses said the officers never had a chance.

“He just walked up and shot that cop in the head,”
[...]
Rescuers rushed to the aid of the mortally wounded officers.

“They basically dragged two cops out their car,” a second witness
[...]
“I saw it. One was shot in the face. There was blood coming out of his face.”

Brinsley is believed to be a member of a Baltimore gang, Black Guerilla Family,
[...]
The gang has vowed retribution for the deaths of Garner and Brown.
[...]
Neither cop was indicted by grand juries, sparking national protests.

“I have spoken to the Garner family and we are outraged by the early reports of the police killed in Brooklyn today," said the Rev. Al Sharpton
[...]
Any use of the names of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, in connection with any violence or killing of police, is reprehensible and against the pursuit of justice in both cases.
[...]
Saturday, Brinsley posted a menacing message on Facebook. “I Always Wanted To Be Known For Doing Something Right...But My Past Is Stalking Me and My Present Is Haunting Me.”
SOURCES
http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/
&
http://news.yahoo.com/police-2-nyc-cops-shot-car-critically-injured-212302732.html
OTHER SOURCEShttps://www.facebook.com/search/str/ismaaiyl brinsley/keywords_top
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ismail-Brinsley/609216472516255
2hey0lv.jpg

sfz2xd.jpg

2lc1k.jpg

An armed man walked up to two New York Police Department officers sitting inside a patrol car and opened fire Saturday afternoon, shooting both of them fatally before running into a nearby subway station and committing suicide
[...]
The shooting took place in Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood
[...]
They were not authorized to speak publicly and spoke
[..]
on condition of anonymity.
Authorities say the suspect fatally shot himself inside the station. His motive wasn't immediately clear.
[....]
A block from the shooting site, a line of about eight police officers stood with a German shepherd blocking the taped-off street.
[...]
Derrick Thompson, who lives nearby, said the shooting happened across from the Tompkins Houses public housing development.
"I was watching TV, and then I heard the helicopters," Thompson said. "I walked out, and all of a sudden — this."
The shooting comes at a tense time. Police in New York are being criticized for their tactics following the chokehold death of Eric Garner, who was stopped by police on suspicion of selling loose, untaxed cigarettes.
[...]
The president of the police officers union, Patrick Lynch, and de Blasio have been locked in a public battle over treatment of officers following the grand jury's decision. Just days ago, Lynch suggested police officers sign a petition that demanded the mayor not attend their funerals should they die on the job.
[...]
http://news.yahoo.com/police-2-nyc-cops-shot-car-critically-injured-212302732.html

and lit them up,” a high-ranking police official

Very professional way of describing it mr. high-ranking police official.

Ridiculous.

“I Always Wanted To Be Known For Doing Something Right

No he didn't. Scumbag was rotten to the core his entire fucking life, no doubt about it. His entire family is likely vile trash as well.

The president of the police officers union, Patrick Lynch, and de Blasio have been locked in a public battle over treatment of officers following the grand jury's decision. Just days ago, Lynch suggested police officers sign a petition that demanded the mayor not attend their funerals should they die on the job.

We fucked up, got away with it, things are touchy as a result, so fuck you mayor??? I don't get it. Whiny asses.

QUOTE: Brinsley posted a menacing message on Facebook. “I Always Wanted To Be Known For Doing Something Right...But My Past Is Stalking Me and My Present Is Haunting Me.”

And these officers didn't have a thing to do with your sorry ass past or level of you still being a sorry ass still to this day. It really disgusts me how a dumb ass like this one blames everyone and everything else on their actions except for themselves. Coward sneaks up behind them and takes pop shots and shoots himself and he's trying to make out like he's a martyr. Disgusting assholes like what's his name above are making it hard for the innocent people to be trusted and end up getting killed.

qn5x1t.jpg
10i9wzr.jpg

Tragic: Recently-married Wenjian Liu (left) and father-of-one Rafael Ramos (right) were shot dead while on patrol by Ismaaiyl Brinsley in a sickening act of revenge for the deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown​
The newly-wed officer and his partner who was married with a son, 13, who were gunned down in broad daylight in New York
  • Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos were killed by Ismaaiyl Brinsley on patrol
  • Liu married two months ago, had four years' experience with NYPD
  • Ramos had a 13-year-old son, recently turned 40, joined force in 2012
  • The pair were operating in a new precinct for the first
  • time
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...als-one-recently-married-13-year-old-son.html
145lyf.jpg
After: Brinsley posted this image of his blood-stained trousers moments after the attack before killing himself

What a fucking coward. I'm glad he killed himself coz he was useless as anything but worm food. How can anyone condone what this creep did?

The blood is on their hands

Obama's 'propaganda' pushed people to 'hate the police,' Giuliani says
President Obama has engaged in “propaganda” encouraging people to “hate the police,” former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) charged a day after two New York City police officers were shot and killed in their patrol car by a man who posted anti-police messages to his social media account.http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...nda-pushed-people-to-hate-the-police-giuliani

n the wake of the ambush, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani lashed out at New York Mayor Bill de Blasio, President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder. Speaking on Fox News, Giuliani said: "We've had four months of propaganda starting with the president that everybody should hate the police."

"They have created an atmosphere of severe, strong, anti-police hatred in certain communities, and for that, they should be ashamed of themselves," he said.
http://news.yahoo.com/killings-2-york-officers-trigger-backlash-201106309.html
Democratic New York City mayor Bill de Blasio launched a disgusting attack on the New York Police Department officers that symbolically turned their backs on him before a press conference to address the shooting deaths of officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu.

Ramos and Liu were gunned down in cold blood, execution-style, by Ismaaiyl Brinsley, 28, as retribution for the recent deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner. de Blasio infamously encouraged protests against his own police department in the aftermath of the grand jury’s decision not to indict the officers in the Garner case.

“Mayor de Blasio, the blood of these two officers is clearly on your hands,” said Sergeants Benevolent Association police union president Edward Mullins.

“That blood on their hands starts on the steps of City Hall in the office of the mayor,” said Pat Lynch, president of the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association.

Police union members turned their backs on de Blasio when he entered a press conference after the shooting.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/21/s...nypd-officers-that-turned-their-backs-on-him/

de Blasio infamously encouraged protests against his own police department in the aftermath of the grand jury’s decision not to indict the officers in the Garner case.

The prosecutor blatantly gave the officer(s) involved an out. It can't be denied the system fucked Garner and his family and spat in the face of justice, all to protect its own. Total pussy move by this mayor as i'm sure someone in his position has a SHIT TON more clout and power to fuck over a person or at least take steps towards a positive change. Merely encouraging protest? Asswipe is just out for votes and nothing more, he doesn't give a single shit about the plight of minorities or anybody who's mistreated or fucking strangled to death by the authorities. PR stunt to capitalize on a tragedy, anyone who doesn't recognize that is a fucking idiot and shouldn't be permitted to vote ever again.

These republican, past their prime, relevant as dog shit figures like Guiliani are making their comments for the same reasons. It's all bullshit political fluff. The comments of the mayor caused this fucker to gun down 2 cops? He didn't harbor an extreme hatred of police until recently, until some shocking grand jury decisions and dumb comments from a mayor hit his ears? Give me a fucking break.

All these shit heads need to get over themselves and focus on the actual fucking problem, rather then their own careers and political interests. It won't ever fucking happen of course.

Last edited:
The prosecutor blatantly gave the officer(s) involved an out. It can't be denied the system fucked Garner and his family and spat in the face of justice, all to protect its own. Total pussy move by this mayor as i'm sure someone in his position has a SHIT TON more clout and power to fuck over a person or at least take steps towards a positive change. Merely encouraging protest? Asswipe is just out for votes and nothing more, he doesn't give a single shit about the plight of minorities or anybody who's mistreated or fucking strangled to death by the authorities. PR stunt to capitalize on a tragedy, anyone who doesn't recognize that is a fucking idiot and shouldn't be permitted to vote ever again.
Fuck Garner, he lets the cop cuff him he's alive today, you want to be a bad ass and don't cooperate and die, fuck you, everyone of these assholes that got killed brought it on themselves, no one to blame but their own stupidity

Damn, and i thought i was a staunch death penalty supporter for wanting rapists and child molesters to qualify for it. You'd go as far as to condemn folks for merely not being the most agreeable when cops hassle them for GASP selling un-taxed cigs. ISIS look out, this ones code of criminal justice makes your sharia law look like a fucking british child rapist wrist slapping. Seriously, resisting arrest = kill em? You're not just being an over-reacting blowhard right now, that's seriously how you believe this shit should go down?

I'm all for personal responsibility. I'd agree if Garner had been more level headed and submissive when unfairly hassled by the prick cops, he'd likely still be alive and kickin. We're in the same boat on that. Where we differ is that you for some reason choose not to hold the law enforcement official to any degree of personal responsibility, you oddly give him a free pass. If anything, i think someone in that line of work should be held to a higher standard. Garner should have been responsible enough to perfectly comply, sure, but the cop should have been responsible enough not to choke the shit out of him, something that had been explicitly banned by the NYPD and was totally against protocol.

ALL blame should be placed on Garner cuz he didn't behave in the most intelligent manner? The cop acting like an unprofessional dipshit is irrelevant to you?

I'll concede two people acted like idiots. One was a random guy slinging cigs on the street and one was in a position where he was both paid and TRUSTED to know better, to handle things differently, to do the right and safe thing. Why does your logic seem to only apply to one side of the coin?

If you want to throw your lot behind personal responsibility and holding people accountable to their own actions, whatever may result from that, you should prob do it across the board. Otherwise you just look like yet another jerkass with a bullshit political agenda.

Damn, and i thought i was a staunch death penalty supporter for wanting rapists and child molesters to qualify for it. You'd go as far as to condemn folks for merely not being the most agreeable when cops hassle them for GASP selling un-taxed cigs. ISIS look out, this ones code of criminal justice makes your sharia law look like a fucking british child rapist wrist slapping. Seriously, resisting arrest = kill em? You're not just being an over-reacting blowhard right now, that's seriously how you believe this shit should go down?

I'm all for personal responsibility. I'd agree if Garner had been more level headed and submissive when unfairly hassled by the prick cops, he'd likely still be alive and kickin. We're in the same boat on that. Where we differ is that you for some reason choose not to hold the law enforcement official to any degree of personal responsibility, you oddly give him a free pass. If anything, i think someone in that line of work should be held to a higher standard. Garner should have been responsible enough to perfectly comply, sure, but the cop should have been responsible enough not to choke the shit out of him, something that had been explicitly banned by the NYPD and was totally against protocol.

ALL blame should be placed on Garner cuz he didn't behave in the most intelligent manner? The cop acting like an unprofessional dipshit is irrelevant to you?

I'll concede two people acted like idiots. One was a random guy slinging cigs on the street and one was in a position where he was both paid and TRUSTED to know better, to handle things differently, to do the right and safe thing. Why does your logic seem to only apply to one side of the coin?

If you want to throw your lot behind personal responsibility and holding people accountable to their own actions, whatever may result from that, you should prob do it across the board. Otherwise you just look like yet another jerkass with a bullshit political agenda.
I'm so sick and tired of people bring up the cigs, he didn't die because he was selling cigs, he died because he resisted arrest, he was doing something illegal and fought the cops, cop did what was necessary to cuff him, end of story

everyone of these assholes that got killed brought it on themselves, no one to blame but their own stupidity

This:

Absofuckinglutely. "To Protect and Serve"

he was doing something illegal and fought the cops, cop did what was necessary to cuff him, end of story

The COP did something illegal as well, something that was banned and unnecessary.

Oh, and this fucking psycho who murdered these two cops? It had NOTHING to do with the protests. People need to wake the fuck up. This guy was a whack job who had just killed his girlfriend earlier.

So he was trying to impress that dumb bitch? I don't think so.

If you're going to give credit where it certainly is not due I guess you will have to thank all the protestors on Wall Street for the improvement in the economy, and every time an abortion doctor gets killed, must have been those fucking weirdos outside planned parenthood, right?

We are all individuals Pete and no one except that dick who shot those cops is responsible for it.

Oh, and this fucking psycho who murdered these two cops? It had NOTHING to do with the protests. People need to wake the fuck up. This guy was a whack job who had just killed his girlfriend earlier.

You mean the violent, burning, looting and molotov tossing protest

According to the New York Daily News, Brinsley, who was pronounced dead, had ties to the '"Black Guerilla Family" prison gang, which is also known as "Black Family" or the "Black Vanguard." The gang was formed in 1966 by Black Panther member George Jackson at the San Quentin State Prison in California, and soon grew into a multi-million dollar business with chapters stretching from Los Angeles to Kansas City and Detroit.

“BGF has been talking about getting back at cops for Eric Garner and Ferguson,” a source told the News, which also reported on a suspected Black Guerrilla Family plot to kill NYPD officers in the wake of a grand jury decision not to indict an officer in Eric Garner’s chokehold death earlier this summer.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/20/ismaaiyl-brinsley-nypd-black-guerilla-family_n_6361324.html

We are all individuals Pete and no one except that dick who shot those cops is responsible for it.

A climate of hatred against police has been fostered by the professional grievance industry "protesters" and their allies in the mainstream news media. The President of the United States of America dispatched three representatives to the funeral of convenience store thief and would-be cop killer Michael Brown. The Attorney-General of the United States sent fifty F.B.I. agents to Ferguson, Missouri to investigate the police department there, because a criminal was shot after he tried to steal a police officer's weapon. The Mayor of New York City stated in a public interview that his son could be harmed by police. These acts send a message. The cacophony of deluded leftist rhetoric is ubiquitous in these cases.

Last edited:
A climate of hatred against police has been fostered by the professional grievance industry "protestors" and their allies in the mainstream news media.

Asking that police be held to a higher standard than the average Joe is not fostering a climate of hatred, it is asking that the police who are trained and taught to be better, act better.

I'm NOT saying he deserved to die but goddamn, why does he get a pass when it was the 32nd time he'd been arrested?

I certainly wouldn't say the man gets a "pass" but he is dead now, and dead because an officer of the law used prohibited methods of restraint. Why is that officer not to be held accountable for his actions?

Asking that police be held to a higher standard than the average Joe is not fostering a climate of hatred, it is asking that the police who are trained and taught to be better, act better. I certainly wouldn't say the man gets a "pass" but he is dead now, and dead because an officer of the law used prohibited methods of restraint. Why is that officer not to be held accountable for his actions?

These protesters are not asking the police to be held to a higher standard. They are asking for street justice. Darren Wilson faced a grand jury. Daniel Pantaleo faced a grand jury. Justice was served. It may have not been served to the satisfaction of the unruly, ignorant masses, but it was served.

These protesters are not asking the police to be held to a higher standard. They are asking for street justice.

Not the protesters I have seen. In fact, not one person who I know that is appalled by the many recent acts of police officers wants "street justice" they just want accountability and trust. People want to be able to trust that the police will do the right thing and as of lately, it doesn't seem to be happening that way. Darren Wilson I can understand, but the cop in NY? No fucking way he didn't deserve some kind of indictment. Why did the DA remove the lesser option?

Not the protesters I have seen. In fact, not one person who I know that is appalled by the many recent acts of police officers wants "street justice" they just want accountability and trust. People want to be able to trust that the police will do the right thing and as of lately, it doesn't seem to be happening that way. Darren Wilson I can understand, but the cop in NY? No fucking way he didn't deserve some kind of indictment. Why did the DA remove the lesser option?
You need to watch something besides the fantasy network MSNBC
watch a news channel and you'll see all those peaceful protesters looting, burning and throwing Molotov cocktails at cop cars

He fought the law and the law won

Robbin' people with a six-gun
I fought the law and the law won
I lost my girl and I lost my fun
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/clash/i fought the law_20031691.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back