• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
Really belongs under Crimes Against Children/Animals, but that mug should include Humanity.
23jpy13.jpg

Please meet Isaac Seman (seriously). He encouraged his son and his dog to role play scenes from Brokeback Mountain. He videoed this session and giggled while his son stroked the lipstick, which he did himself for a second time to the dog afterwards.

Then posted it on YouTube!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/...o-reenact-brokeback-mountain-acts-with-a-dog/

that is just...something i do not want to even wrap my head around. however, from my understanding, a blue background is a dl or id photo. not a mug shot.

that is just...something i do not want to even wrap my head around. however, from my understanding, a blue background is a dl or id photo. not a mug shot.
I kinda meant mug, as in slang, "he's got an ugly mug". Oh well. Nvm. :)

take your fucking kids phones away and make some goulash then watch a movie/it's easier than all this tomfuckery.

I hate when my dog humps my leg. I shake the bugger off. Just got him fixed last week too. Waste of money as his glued wound opened, his balls deflated, and he still goes for my leg.

I don't know how this guy wanted more dog penis near him. Dog penis is gross, Dog Penis and your kid and a Dad is even grosser.

BTW Costco has a great 4 kind of cheese party package right now, cheddar, gouda, montery jack, and swiss.

Does anyone else think his lips look like a beautiful shade of Revlon Colorlast Lipstick? o_O

ETA: This has turned convoluted. Allow me to clarify. In the original post, "lipstick" was referring to the dog's, uh, boy parts.

Only later did I realize that he truly does look like he's wearing something on his lips. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Well this despicable turd really does deserve to be put away for a long time.

This forum has truly opened my eyes to how many sick fucks there are out there.

And this one was an incedibly stupid sick fuck too, obviously. Allowing his boy to take a phone to school with the incriminating imagery on it?

Well, I suppose we can at least rest easy knowing that he aint ever going to be any criminal mastermind.

Ok, what the ever loving f**k???? I cannot understand or comprehend what anyone would get out of this, but what I understand possibly even less is how he thought that posting that online would not get him a lifetime membership of the RSO club, a long stint behind bars and possibly the crap beaten out of him if anyone who cared about the boy saw it before the cops did! SMH, sick f**k.

Ok, what the ever loving f**k???? I cannot understand or comprehend what anyone would get out of this, but what I understand possibly even less is how he thought that posting that online would not get him a lifetime membership of the RSO club, a long stint behind bars and possibly the crap beaten out of him if anyone who cared about the boy saw it before the cops did! SMH, sick f**k.

Like I said, intelligence obviously isn't his speciality. He must indeed be one of the dumbest sickos we have heard about for a while.

Just as well really - cos if he had any brains he might have gotten away with this kind of crap for a lot longer.

I hope the boy showing his friends the video at school was a cry for help and not him acting like his old man...bragging about it and wanting the world to see it. It would be such a shame to have the son turn out like his father.

There must be something mentally wrong with the kid ..
How would he not know that playing with the dogs dick was disgusting and that his dad was fucked up ..

I mean, come on!

A Martinez man who made a boy have sexual contact with a dog, which he filmed and posted to YouTube, was sentenced to 40 years in prison last week.

Isaac Seman, 36, pleaded guilty to charges in Columbia County Superior Court that included sexual exploitation of a minor and child molestation.

Seman was arrested in January 2015 when Columbia County sheriff’s investigators learned of the YouTube video of a 10-year-old boy and Seman’s dog.

According to the indictment, Seman took the video between November 2014 and Jan. 13, 2015. Seman showed the child how to masturbate the dog and then had the child repeat the act while he filmed it, according to the sheriff’s office.

Because of Seman’s criminal history, Assistant District Attorney John Markwalter intended to seek the maximum punishment, which Seman would have had to serve without the possibility of parole if he stood trial – which would have subjected the child to testifying – and been convicted.

http://newstimes.augusta.com/news/2...ild-engaging-in-sexual-act-with-dog-sentenced

Back