• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
A teen girl is accused of losing her temper and intentionally smashing into a number of vehicles in a fit of rage after an argument with her boyfriend, according to Houston police.
Gonzalez then got into a maroon Chevy pickup truck and rammed a green pickup and a white pickup, then backed up and crashed into a black Buick, a red Jeep and a white Tahoe. She then drove off, circled around the block, then returned and smashed into a purple Saturn.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/h...hicles-after-argument-with-boyfriend/29949098

How much respect can you have for someone who doesn't respect themselves enough not to tatoo, "respect" across her chest:confused:

How much respect can you have for someone who doesn't respect themselves enough not to tatoo, "respect" across her chest:confused:
But don't you know that the only way to demand respect is with it written in huge letters across your chest? Geez, how else would you ever earn it?

But don't you know that the only way to demand respect is with it written in huge letters across your chest? Geez, how else would you ever earn it?

Lol. Too bad "someone" wasn't staring @ her chest instead of trying to read his teleprompters during this li'l intro...

*trying to stay under you know who's radar, lol. ;-D

I hope they put her ass in jail for that stupid shit soshe can learn the meaning of whats written on her chest. im sure shes 18 since she has that big ass ugly tattoo on her chest. ive always wondered what makes people get shit where you can see it like their chest or head or face, what happens when they get old? i will tell you it looks like shit! ive worked at a few nursing homes and it looks gross.

Well, she sure showed her boyfriend what he's missing, huh? I'm sure he's rueing the day he ever let such a fine example of womanhood go. Just sitting there, having a good old rue. :rolleyes:

Back