• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Well...I stumbled onto the introduction threads, so here goes.
I ran onto this site when I googled the Delphi Indiana murders.
I was delighted to find a forum without a bunch of nit witted, bellyaching bitches, and it seems I can say FUCK, without offending everybody. I was born without the filter between my brain and my mouth, so it's nice to see that there's a website for people, like me.
I am a full time antique dealer, I am fortunate enough to be able to work from home since I relocated a few years ago. My husband and I have 4 kids between us.
I cook, quilt, garden, raise chickens, and I love going to yard sales. I currently ruin my teenage childrens lives on a daily basis. My main goal in life is to see them graduated from high school- not pregnant, and not having impregnated anyone else.
I use my real name on here, because I own whatever I say.
I am a Democrat, but not a liberal. All this panty waist protest shit is for the birds. I'm not crying over the election.
Now that I am on here writing about myself, I'm thinking I am pretty boring.

Now that I am on here writing about myself, I'm thinking I am pretty boring.
Not true ... <3
My main goal in life is to see them graduated from high school- not pregnant, and not having impregnated anyone else.

I have three boys ...and all of their lives they had a few obligations to themselves, their community and our house and two rules ... Don't break the law and don't get anyone pregnant. They made it through high school and the little one is finishing up college. It can be done and here's to you and Motherly aspirations.
and it seems I can say FUCK, without offending everybody.
Oh yes you can ... and you can say cunt too!

Back