• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

oh hey jade

Well hello. My name is Jade. I'm 25 and I'm from a small town in PA. Hmm, what else? For some odd reason, I can't think of anything to say... What do I say? I like long walks on the beach and drinking Cosmos?? Nah.

I've read basically every book Stephen King has written.
My favorite color is pink... except I only wear black, gray, and navy.
I have a Chihuahua Dachshund mix named Flocka and he's EVERYTHING.

Umm... ask me anything??

You can't mention you have a dog without posting pictures. BLASPHEMY.

Hello again :cat:, your communication skills are tremendous.

Umm... ask me anything??

Anything... okay.

If I bake a turkey @325 for 20 minutes per pound, what if i want to bake 2 turkeys, do I double the baking time.

Naw... never mind. My oven is broken. I just have a toaster oven, turkeys won't fit.

I'll try to think of something else to ask you.

Anything... okay.

If I bake a turkey @325 for 20 minutes per pound, what if i want to bake 2 turkeys, do I double the baking time.

Naw... never mind. My oven is broken. I just have a toaster oven, turkeys won't fit.

Twice as hot.

Minus half the time?

But don't listen to my advice. I once blew up a microwave and lit my apartment on fire.

And welcome! So...uh....

What's your favorite color?

Hi there Jade! Welcome to Armageddon! :nailbiting:
Now that you have crossed the Bridge of Sighs:angelic:, you are one of my loyal subjects:eek:! You may call me "your majesty"...or HEY YOU:shame:!

I am the ruler of this site; I had to raise taxes recently,:smug: and my subjects are a tad upset. That's why everyone on this site is grouchy and vulgar:vamp:.

You are already in arrears:shifty:, so fork over the green:greedy:...I have one bitch of a case of arthritis and need LOTS of ARTHRITIS medicine.:joyful:

Avoid Morbid at all costs! :nailbiting:He hocked my crown:sour:and spent all the money :greedy: on cheap likker and cheaper ho's.:YOW: He lives in a rancid apartment.:wtf:..all the other tenants ran away when he moved in:wideyed:. Do NAWT go near his hovel:vomit:! You will catch 17 different STDs:wideyed:.

The mods have banned:sour: Morbid from his own site :joyful:because he threw Subrosa into the reflecting pool by the police station:wacky:...then he ran thru the cop shop hollering "POLICE BRUTALITY". :devil:

He's been taken to Peaceful Acres for a "little rest;)". We're starting a board to see how long it will take for him to be thrown out.:rolleyes:

Send me arthritis medicine;)...I have one bitch of a case of arthritis:(, and scoliosis:depressed:, I'd show you my plantar wart:jawdrop:, but I don't want to frighten you.:whistle:

Would you like a nice kitty:cat:? I have a bunch of them:cat:...each one is worse than the one before.:cat:x8.
They will pee in your shoes:eek: and shit in your hat:bigtears:...A cat is a cat and THAT'S THAT:meh:

Anyway....WELCOME!

You can't mention you have a dog without posting pictures. BLASPHEMY.

Hello again :cat:, your communication skills are tremendous.
Hey! Lol thanks... I would log on more frequently, but I'm having trouble finding the time to do it. :shrug:
[doublepost=1506986105,1506986008][/doublepost]
Anything... okay.

My first thought at the beginning of reading this was, "FINALLY! A topic I can discuss!" jk jk, I hate turkey. :hilarious:
[doublepost=1506986221][/doublepost]
Twice as hot.

Minus half the time?

But don't listen to my advice. I once blew up a microwave and lit my apartment on fire.

And welcome! So...uh....

What's your favorite color?
PINKKKK.

FUCK A DOG, can we get some titty pictures up in here? sheesh! you guys sure do talk a lot! less talk more titties please.

Hey Jade! I would happily show everyone on DD my boobs...but all y'all would get in a state and have tantrums! I don't want to get banned (again).
These babies cost a fortune, and are worth every penny. I'm 68 years old and STILL don't need a bra (tit harness). I hate those damn things. Also, I'm boycotting underwear.

Now, if I can do something about my big fat pasty white ass, I'll be a happy camper.

Mr cb flat out refuses to let me have lipo and a tummy tuck. He's mean.

Back