• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Vampyre

HI my name is Jenn and I am an alcoholic. Well no not really, but it got your attention did it. I am Jenn, I am not an alcoholic....yet. There is still plenty of time in my life to become one if I want to. I have been reading this site for years. A crime scene clean up career led me into the murky depths of morbid news stories and so here I am. Always been a lurker but today the Momo Wallaby posts that really veered off the path of the Wallaby entertained me so much I had to create an account. Y'all are so very entertaining.

Good to meet ya :) <3
.... I've been dying to give this to someone ... so here have a :vamp: I like giving gifts.
I don't do the cookie thing ;)

Welcome! Nice to meet you! Here's a cookie. I'm currently in the process of being crucified so don't have much time to stop and chat, but stick around, and if I survive, maybe we'll cross paths sometime.

After while, when we've cut @rod2pop o_O down and made sure he knows he's not to do that anymore, we'll see about letting you in on what part of Morbid's couch you can sit on, I personally wouldn't touch it with Rod's pole, but that is up to you.:D

HI my name is Jenn and I am an alcoholic. Well no not really, but it got your attention did it. I am Jenn, I am not an alcoholic....yet. There is still plenty of time in my life to become one if I want to. I have been reading this site for years. A crime scene clean up career led me into the murky depths of morbid news stories and so here I am. Always been a lurker but today the Momo Wallaby posts that really veered off the path of the Wallaby entertained me so much I had to create an account. Y'all are so very entertaining.
Shit. If I was called Jenn more often and hadn't been called a trustworthy alcoholic on numerous occasions, I could just copy-paste this as my intro post.

Welcome! Nice to meet you! Here's a cookie. I'm currently in the process of being crucified so don't have much time to stop and chat, but stick around, and if I survive, maybe we'll cross paths sometime.
Nice to meet you as well. You seem to be an entertaining guy, though that may not have been your intention with this one. lol

You gave them to the guy that crapped on the cookwear, didn't you?
:hilarious:
If I could rate the entertainment value here id give it an A+. I believe at this point the rest of the staff in my office may believe i've gone off my meds as I sit here in my office reading this forum cackling like a madmad.

You gave them to the guy that crapped on the cookwear, didn't you?
:hilarious:
:crack::crack::crack::crack: He hated me for some reason :shrug: but I new ... one good snapshot of the snapper and I was in like Flynn :nana: :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Nice to meet ya, Vampyre! Sorry, I've got too many of these so everyone's getting the generic welcome.

Back