• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This fucking fat ditch pig makes my skin crawl! How does this vile vat of rotten bovine feces have 147K followers on IG?
Most of her fanbase are tweens and teens. Many are Barbz.
Post automatically merged:

Lovely Peaches looks like she's seen more dick than a urinal at Yankee Stadium but doesn't have the brains to get paid for it.
Oh, she gets paid. Older men fuck her STD-ridden snatch and give her money. Not knocking Peaches' hustle; I'm a sex worker myself, but she has NO BUSINESS working while rife with STDs. Her goal is to become HIV+.

Christ everything about this.... I am not even sure a woman is the proper term here, makes me more disgusted.
I have nothing against a sex workers hustle. Hell even niche performers, but this thing is just beyond disgusting.
Exactly. She even has a short vid of wiping herself, and it's green. And stank; yes, she smelled herself. And she talked about leaving her sludge and vagina maggots on the back seat of an Uber, leaving the poor driver spraying Febreeze. And another vid she talks about a man dicking her down RAW, knowing how nasty she is/smells. UGH. When I tell you this stankin, rusty bitch is a GODDAMN TRAINWRECK, I mean it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back