• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wxyz.com/news/national/i...ating-girlfriend-trying-to-rip-out-her-tongue
INDIANAPOLIS -- When Carleigh Hager's live-in boyfriend finally stopped beating her, police say she was covered in blood, her face was fractured and her scalp was cut open down to the skull.
carleigh-hager_1477499688618_48688609_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

[....]
Witnesses told police the argument began at a wedding and turned violent once the couple returned home.

Hager told police she attempted to distance herself from Cameron by going into the back bedroom of the home. But, she said, he followed her and began strangling her.
[....]
Hager said she then locked herself in the bathroom – however, she says, Cameron returned and knocked the door open. Then he began beating her repeatedly and attempted to pull her tongue out of her mouth.
[....]
Doctors detailed a litany of injuries to Hager, including multiple bite marks on her chest, back, arms and face and a laceration of her forehead that exposed the skull. Her tongue appeared to have been partially ripped, and part of one ear had been bitten off.

Hager's family has created a GoFundMe page to help offset the costs of the medical and therapy bills she faces. As of Wednesday afternoon, the page had already raised more than $10,000.

A Marion County, Indiana judge issued a no-contact order Wednesday between Cameron and Hager.
ryan-cameron_1477499688513_48688608_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

Anger problems, he has a lot of them. Attempted murder sounds more applicable to me.

Fuckin' A, he went all Tyson on her Holyfield 'lobes, broke face bones and damn near succeeded in ripping out her tongue! WTF's up with the biting shit? I have a great nephew and niece, both two years old, that know better than to bite anyone.
He acts like a damn rabid animal, and needs to be put down like one too, but something slow moving, without much velocity - like a .25 cal - start at the feet, and slowly work up from there, with a few dozen reloads - until the head shots, it should to be several that barely penetrate past the scalp/skull bone so he can fully feel and understand what he put her through.
He's facing battery and strangulation charges too, but if she's smart she should haul his ass in civil court and have her attorney sue his bitey ass for every possible claim possible. That could open the way for further criminal charges that might keep him behind bars long enough for her to change her name and move far, far away. A civil lawsuit would also go on permanent record, and all of the details would easily show up in a credit check, something most employers do nowadays in addition to a background check, but arrests without convictions can be expunged with money and an attorney - civil cases like this are far easier to win, and damn near impossible to expunge - regardless if he makes all financial restitution ordered.
We'll be seeing him again on the FP, the only real question is if it will again involve her, or some other woman stupid enough to hook up with this wannabe werewolf.

Wonder if he's been violent in the past. If so, i'm not sorry about my lack of sympathy.

Indiana is a fucking shithole and one of the most backassward, ignorant states in America. It makes some deep south bible belt garbage dumps look like intellectual paradises.

She used to look like the real hideous blond birdfaced woman from the show 30 Rock.

Ryan Cameron faces up to 10 years in prison. As part of the agreement, all other charges against Cameron have been dropped.

His trial was scheduled to begin Monday when the agreement was reached. He did not show up for court, so there is currently a warrant for his arrest.

Cameron is accused of beating Carleigh Hager, leaving her badly injured back in October.

http://www.wthr.com/article/man-accused-of-girlfriends-brutal-beating-agrees-to-plead-guilty

Hopefully the agreement is off the table now since he couldnt be bothered to show up. Fuck him over to the fullest extent of the law on all the charges.

Ryan Cameron faces up to 10 years in prison. As part of the agreement, all other charges against Cameron have been dropped.

His trial was scheduled to begin Monday when the agreement was reached. He did not show up for court, so there is currently a warrant for his arrest.

Cameron is accused of beating Carleigh Hager, leaving her badly injured back in October.

http://www.wthr.com/article/man-accused-of-girlfriends-brutal-beating-agrees-to-plead-guilty
Why the fuck was this violent asshole out on bail after he tried to MURDER his girlfriend and has severe anger issues?
That is just begging for another victim. Wtf!
Our justice system is screwed.

He is out to be free while they work out a deal but someone with no violent history that has some pot is left to rot for years behind bars... Never will I understand it

An Indiana man who brutally assaulted his girlfriend and tried to rip out her tongue has been jailed for six years.

Ryan Cameron, 27, launched into a frenzied attack on his then-partner Carleigh Hager at their home in south Indianapolis in October of last year.

Her injuries included bleeding on her brain, bite marks across her body and a partially ripped tongue. The tip of her ear was also bitten off.

Cameron was arrested and pleaded guilty to aggravated battery in August.

He received an 11-year sentence on Wednesday (25 October), with six years to be spent in the Indiana Department of Correction, the Indianapolis Star reported.

Hager told the court during sentencing that Cameron was a master manipulator. "He used and abused me and all I did was try to love him," she said.

Experts for the defense told the court they believed Cameron blacked out on the night he attacked Hager because he had too much to drink. He couldn't remember his actions, they added.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/man-who-tr...gue-out-during-horrific-attack-jailed-1644864

FUCKING BULLSHIT! I'm not looking forward to his next appearance here. Looks like he master manipulated the criminal justice system, too.

Should been knee-capped the very first time he hit her. Better yet...hobbled, as in Misery.

Latest posts

Back