• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Thanks to @Totemic for this one.
Two Indian sisters to be raped as punishment after their brother ran off with married woman

Two sisters have been sentenced to be raped as punishment after their brother ran off with a married woman.

An unelected all-male village council in India also ordered that 23-year-old Meenakshi Kumari and her 15-year-old sister are paraded naked with blackened faces.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/two-indian-sisters-raped-punishment-6335954

Soon I hope, but we all know that's not going to happen. :( What a misogynistic and completely illogical mindset. And what is the deal with India and rape? They have such a horrible rape crisis in that country. I read a statistic that said incidents of rape there have gone up 10 fold in the last 40 years.

Oh, I follow this story. The only and temporary value of a female is virginity, and that virginity is only significant as a symbol of family honor. The minds and souls of those girls to be raped you ask? There is no such thing, this will be done to hurt the brother's honor.

Let us all give thanks for living in first world nations.

Ah yes, India with their long history of murderous cults and religious sects of mad men. The land where the Thuggees once were able to rob, rape and murder without consequence and the best advice was to stay off the roads and hide your women, the women being valued as commodities so virginity a must. Anywho.... that is where the term Thug came from boy's and girl's and what we have learned today in terms of then and now is that some things never change. :sour:

Soooo, in terms of these two daughters, I wonder how they decide on who it is that will be doing the raping? Do they draw broom straws, have a rape squad or bid for the opportunity to rape and disgrace a terrified and soon to be traumatized young female?

Last edited:
It may have been a man that said, "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" but it is women that immediately understood and owned the quote by Nietzsche.

Peace_Lily3-300x225.jpg

Last edited:
I just saw a story on this, and it turns out nearly a 100,000 Indians signed a petition calling for legal actions to be taken against the village council, so it looks like these girls will be safe, at least for now. But I'm sure there's lots of women and girls in this position that the media never hears about, unfortunately. Link to story http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rrest-100-000-sign-petition-against-them.html

Last edited:
I just saw a story on this, and it turns out nearly a 100,000 Indians signed a petition calling for legal actions to be taken against the village council, so it looks like these girls will be safe, at least for now. But I'm sure there's lots of women and girls in this position that the media never hears about, unfortunately. Link to story http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rrest-100-000-sign-petition-against-them.html

I'm relieved that so many people in India are protesting this, but I still fear for the girls safety. They need to be offered a home away from that village, because otherwise, the minute the media turns its back on the situation, the girls will suffer, perhaps even more after all the media attention.

I have acquired a young Indian friend on FB, and he can't even stand his own country. His dream is to come here and become a Marine.

I have acquired a young Indian friend on FB, and he can't even stand his own country. His dream is to come here and become a Marine.
Tell him good luck! Of course, we need to realize that vast the majority of Indian men are probably good people, and it's a shame that these sickos give them all a bad name. My Arab roommates experience a very similar situation, with people thinking they all Arabs are like the ISIS people on the news. I'm glad that you have taken the time to build bridges of friendship and understanding with this young Indian man!

My company has an office in Hyderabad, and we employ many Indian people in my office as well. When people from our india office come here its such a HUGE culture shock to them and most do not want to leave and head back home... and they live in "not so bad" parts of India... we bus them to work and they get free communal lunch.

Tell him good luck! Of course, we need to realize that vast the majority of Indian men are probably good people, and it's a shame that these sickos give them all a bad name. My Arab roommates experience a very similar situation, with people thinking they all Arabs are like the ISIS people on the news. I'm glad that you have taken the time to build bridges of friendship and understanding with this young Indian man!

I've tried to interest some male FB friends in sort of mentoring him, but they're paranoid or something. I feel like I'm on my on with it and am trying to do my best to give him good advice. He seems to have a good heart but a bit immature which is perfectly expected in a 19-yr-old. I just think he needs a American man's perspective and guidance. Someone currently serving or a veteran would be just perfect.

Well...I have to be honest...it might be a successful deterrent to prospective wife stealing gentlemen, so long as they have young female relatives anyway. It sort of makes sense.

This story is NOT TRUE.

September 3, 2015

"It is all hearsay, we don't know if this actually happened," said Dharam Pal Singh, 55, the women's father and a retired soldier. "We heard it from other villagers.

"members of the village council in the Baghpat region have told news agency Reuters that they passed no such order.

Family members of the two sisters also told Reuters they are unsure if the ruling was made. And local police deny any such directive was given.

Reuters interviewed more than 20 people involved in the incident in the village of Sankrod, in Baghpat district, an hour's drive away from Delhi. No one said they had any evidence that the council had handed down the rape punishment, as alleged in the court petition.

The petition said the council was comprised of upper caste men.

The village council is actually more than 80 percent female and headed by a woman who, like the sisters, is from the bottom of the caste hierarchy.

"How many times do I have to tell you that there was no meeting?" said Bala Devi, 55, who has run the council for the last five years. "We spend our time discussing mundane things like fixing the roads or water pumps.""

So...none of the accusations about a rape, walking naked thru the streets is true, just village gossip. The lawyer who submitted the paperwork had never visited the village.

The UK Mirror has an investment in making India look as backwards as possible. Pro-past colonialism
Britain only stopped being India's colonial master in 1947.

Last edited:
I hope the two girls were able to debunk this as well.
Misinformation is the Devils Whisper.
Good on the journalists for being able to run this down and get to the truth.
There should be prosecution for the people that started this falsehood

Back