• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two lions caused a traffic jam as they mated in the middle of the street at a national park in South Africa.

The male and female lion were pictured mating in front of several cars, causing a build up of more than 100 vehicles at Kruger National Park.

Cars had to veer off the road as the pair mated for more than 20 minutes as drivers tried to make noise in hopes of getting the lions to move.

Van Eyk said: 'We waited and watched them for about 20 minutes. When we got there we were lucky, because there were only roughly 20 cars. By the time we left there were around 120 cars.

'We were surprised that the lions continued to mate with so many cars around, we expected them to move off into the bush away from the cars, but they didn't seem bothered at all until people started making noise.

Cars were able to get around them, but with a lot of difficulty - cars had to drive off the road and there was only enough space for one lane.

'The cars had to move extremely slowly as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5000200/Lions-cause-100-car-traffic-jam-MATING-
street.html
45836D7600000578-5000200-image-a-1_1508491547618.jpg

Hey, the damn spectators should be the ones who move out of the way!

Damn. Humans thinking just because we're human, that Mother Nature needs to get the hell out of the way of our honking horns.

Gross.

They do it several times in 20 minutes. The coitus itself is short, interspersed with lion style foreplay.

That's even more bizarre then.

Smart on the lions part though. I used to do the same thing back in my younger years. I would fake it so that i could go again 30 min/hour later. Girls thought i was a freak able to hit it 10 times in a single day. Actuality i was scamming the system so to speak. Guess one could say i was a bit of a lion, king of the sheets.

Of course then i concluded sex is for a mans pleasure first and foremost, and one shouldnt go out of their way to ensure a female is getting any satisfaction out of it. Plus, condoms blow and it's hard to fake it without one. And, if you dont please the girl, you dont have to worry about her truing to call you or get clingy after the deed is done. People sure are idiots in their youth.

Arent they suppose to keep windows up ?
Stupid humans !
Hell ya that's what I was thinking when i saw the picture of the window down inches away from the lions. In any given second that lion could have pounced on them! They are lucky as hell they didn't get attacked

Morons

Back