• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The drug trade isn't run by choir boys and Girl Scouts, the prosecutor told the jury in closing arguments in Courtney Savage's meth case.

Savage stood accused of possessing a dealer amount of methamphetamine, not in itself a particularly rare charge.

But what made his case stand out was where the 9.1 grams of meth was found: inside the vagina of a woman with whom he'd been driving around town early Feb. 17.

When he was arrested, police say, Savage denied knowing about the drugs or being involved in dealing and asked "how he could be charged for meth found inside of someone else."

In closing arguments Thursday, Deputy Lancaster County Attorney Carolyn Bosn laid out the state's case, which included testimony from two people who had been in a car with the Omaha man that night.

They both told police, separately, that Savage had pulled a bag of meth from his groin area when he saw the cops, tossed it to Christine Tannehill in the backseat and told her, in no uncertain terms, to put the bag inside her.

After deliberating for about 3½ hours, the jury found Savage guilty.

Tannehill pleaded no contest to possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine and is participating in drug court.
59b30eeb31622.image.jpg

http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_bf22d435-445a-5d4b-b8c1-9012d50a7ac5.html

Last edited:
Drug pouches see more action than Jack Burton.

Now insert cliche about Omaha being a shithole...worst people...blah blah blah dungheap...
Nebraska sucks...western U.S. sucks...yadda yadda everything sucks.
Overrun with crackheads, junkies and methheads...etc etc etc.

Hey I may just have a knack for this.
Easy to type.
Requires no thought.
:sarcasm:

The is no honor amongst druggies.
They both told police, separately, that Savage had pulled a bag of meth from his groin area when he saw the cops, tossed it to Christine Tannehill in the backseat and told her, in no uncertain terms, to put the bag inside her.
He was trying to throw her under the bus.

Wish i had a pic of the bitch. God damn hidden mugshot apparently. Bullshit.

Story sounds like a load of shit. State just wants to nail as many people as they can for it, which i normally would be all for, however the only thing worse than drug addict filth is the govt abusing the rights of the citizenry. Hope this guy gets off.

Drug pouches see more action than Jack Burton.

Now insert cliche about Omaha being a shithole...worst people...blah blah blah dungheap...
Nebraska sucks...western U.S. sucks...yadda yadda everything sucks.
Overrun with crackheads, junkies and methheads...etc etc etc.

Hey I may just have a knack for this.
Easy to type.
Requires no thought.
:sarcasm:

I am actually a happily married man who until recently had a younger thing on the side. Being handicapped doesnt prevent one from getting down, dont you worry.

And i actually live in Nebraska, and i know from personal experience that Omaha is in fact a shithole. It has a sweet ass zoo and that's ALL it has going for it. Nebraska on the whole isnt bad from a "overrun with drug addicts" standpoint, but it is still a lame, hideous state for a variety of other reasons. Only state forest was planted by man for example, how's that for natural beauty? Fuck it.

"Requires no thought."

You should prob work on that, if you're even capable.

Funny how every single downvote I have is from you.
It is like you are obsessed or something.
You are however the one constant in here.
Everyone pretty much agrees you are a D-bag so you have that title locked up.
Congrats.
I know being recognized matters to you since you have nothing else on the go.

Perhaps being "disabled" you might want to spend your time in other more thoughtful pursuits.
Maybe improve yourself so your wife can be less ashamed of being stuck there with human ballast.

Aww no more young tail huh?
Whats wrong, did his/her special needs advisor catch ya in the act?
To think no honour in marriage either, classy!

Now try to save face and come up with a great retort that is not merely reworking other peoples thoughts.
Have some of your own,
be original,
you can do it...

P.S. no further response from me as you just really don't warrant it.
You will have to get your kicks off someone else Muffin,
Toodles!

Trouble makers ... Like WTF ... why say anything at all.

How'd they find the drugs anyway ?

Back