• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
fxukqq.jpg
2dvn8zt.jpg

2mgvx38.jpg
From left, Juan Peterson, Kyhrie Harris and Michael Harris have been charged in the rock-throwing incident. Kendrick Perry, not pictured, was also charged.
A gang of Georgia goons are between a rock and a hard place.

Four men ruined at least two cars when they flung microwave-sized rocks off a Gainesville overpass,
[...]
No one was injured during the rock-tossing incident, but police said the suspects will all face felony charges for their dangerous prank
[...]
Police charged four hurlers with criminal damage and terrorist acts: Michael Ellis, Kyhrie Harris, Juan Peterson and Kendrick Perry.

Police arrested Harris, 21, and Peterson, 18,
[...]
Ellis, 21, and Perry, 19, remain at large.
The group chucked several boulders weighing some 25 pounds off an overpass and onto Interstate 985 early Tuesday about 1:30 a.m. — fortunately, a time when not a lot of drivers were on the road,
[...]
One of the giant stones hit a passing Honda Accord. The rock put a two-foot hole in the roof and landed in its backseat
[...]
"It was just sensory overload. Couldn't comprehend what was going on. Glass flying, the explosion. It was scary," the driver, who only identified himself as Les
But when Les called 911, he learned he wasn't the only person struck by a boulder seemingly out of the blue. Half an hour earlier, a rock tore into a passing truck.

Both the truck driver and Les were unharmed.
[..]
"A foot over to the left, and half second later, quarter second, it would have taken my head off," Les said.

Police didn't catch the bunch at the scene but tracked Harris and Peterson down later Tuesday.
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ga-men-throw-rocks-overpass-damage-cars-cops-article-1.1910482
35bgtqx.jpg

25813yh.jpg
also isnt Kyhrie a girls name>>?

I thought the first one was a girl. The second guy is just fucking hideous. The third one looks like a deer in the headlights.

My son works north of Atlanta, but fortunately I was on the phone talking to him when I saw this on the news earlier tonight, or I would have been worrying until I heard from him. But he wasn't that far north, he was only in Newnan. But the one guy up there, it looks like burns, bad burn scars. What makes punks think that this is a good idea, especially after what happened to that poor woman who was hit earlier this year. Yep the drivers in this story were very lucky today. Looks like they are gonna have put those suicide fences on all overpasses, you reckon that'll stop them? Probably not.

They are lucky they aren't facing murder charges...c'mon...u can' t find anything better to do with your time than to throw boulders into the path of oncoming vehicles??!! You need a life!!

That second one belongs the mugshot thread. Someone beat him with the ugly stick. He has great dick sucking lips if he's sentenced to prison tho..

The second asshole looks very familiar with horrible consequences, I am willing to bet he suffered because of someone else's dumbassery. Shame on him, especially him, he should know better.

he should know better
Maybe he's bitter and taking it out on others. Common enough to project like that, and he has a lot to be bitter about.

Disclaimer: The above remark regarding motivation in this twisted act does not constitute anything resembling an excuse. Attempted murder in my opinion.

I would charge anyone that does this stupid shit with attempted murder charges. I hate a fucking punk.

OMG @ mugshot number two...and before bed too :(

I was thinking too, anybody aiming at cars and throwing 25 lb boulders off an overpass was hoping to kill someone, they need to be charged with attempted murder, because it was only dumb luck that kept these people in the damaged cars from dying. It wasn't these punks fault they lived thru it, they were certainly aiming to kill.

Oh christ.

Life in prison. These dumb mother fuckers don't deserve to walk among us. They aren't little children, They are full adults with nothing but hate and and the desire to cause misery to others. Just lock their ugly stupid asses up before they breed.

I don't understand this kind of shit. Who dreams this up AND can get people to go along with it!?? Yea, great idea! What they are getting out of this is a BEST case scenario for these assholes and they are lucky they didn't kill anyone!

I feel okay making fun of burn victims if they were trying to kill other people. And between basic physics and the highly publicized Sharon Budd case just a month ago, I doubt they didn't know people could die from this.

So, with that in mind, ha ha! Dude got burned in a fire!

Edit: from his Facebook:

Who am I?

I am a survivor

One who has overcome and battled through. I have seen hope and strength; I have seen will and power

My looks don’t define me, my heart only knows me.

Who am I? I am a survivor

No one can judge; no one can harm; only I know me

Our intensity and power will bring us together; our love will hold us close.

We have no weaknesses; we have no kryptonite. Because we are in this together

Who am I? I am survivor.

Nothing has been taken from me. The scars I obtain provide history, not definition to who I am.

No longer will I search for the reasons why I was burned

My heart tells me that I can change the world because I am a survivor.

People can’t hurt me; words can’t hurt me; and burns can’t destroy me. They can’t even touch me.

Who am I? I am a survivor.

I will not put a paint brush on my friends and family

I will accept any challenge and excel in any task

I will take what I have learned at camp and establish it in my everyday life.

I refuse to let my heart give up on my family and comrades. If I stop believing my soul will be lost

You may be a survivor, but you're also an asshole.

Last edited:
Back